how aaron rodgers saved the packers

Without a whole lot of thought, I'd probably agree. Next comes the question of what a coach's job is. If MM is the coach, and he's got Brady, he'd darned well better figure out a way to use him correctly.

Nice read, but it's a heavy dose of Packer syrup with a Rodgers cherry on top. Brockington you hit the nail on the head. I stand by my stance over the last few weeks.. his OL sucks... He's hurt and it leads to the yips. It happens to a lot of players.

Every great player has down years. This maybe Aaron's. I think what needs to happen is TT/MM need to retool with weapons that can score points regardless of the QB and for the love of god go draft a top notch OT or 2. Good post RB

Heavy on the syrup is right and comes from the angle that Rodgers can do no wrong. Mentions nothing about his audibles at the line or his underthrown ball, overthrown balls etc. It's everyone else. by no means am I an AR hater. I love him as a Packer QB but this hero worship gets old. As much as this is a love story for Rodgers, it's an indictment on TT and MM as TT stocks the team with personnel and MM and staff are responsible for coaching up that personnel.

Aaron hasn't been perfect by any stretch but right now he's the least of our offense's problems. Our O line is probably more beat up than anyone will report so our running game has suffered because of it and our WR corps is a mess. Cobb is not a #1, Adams has missed several games and is rusty, Ty has a bum ankle. Jones has faded, Janis is still trying to figure out how to play at this level, Abby is fragile, Rich Rod is slow and Quarless is unavailable. And the receivers that can play can't seem to get any separtion. What QB can thrive under these circumstances. He can't do it alone. Right now Brady is looking pedestrian without Gronk and Edleman.

What QB can thrive under these circumstances. He can't do it alone.

That's just the point.. This article assumes that Aaron IS doing it all. Funny how that works.

Back