I'm bored and we have two 1st round picks.....Draft sim 2019

Dubz41

Reaction score
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 17 (LAC): Gary, Rashan, DE, Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 7 (T.B.): Sweat, Montez, DE, Mississippi State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 14: Samuel, Deebo, WR, South Carolina (A-)
Round 2 Pick 17 (LAC): Lock, Drew, QB, Missouri (A+)
Round 3 Pick 4 (DEN): Conrad, CJ, TE, Kentucky (A)
Round 3 Pick 13: Fant, Noah, TE, Iowa (B+)
Round 3 Pick 30 (CLE): Thornhill, Juan, CB, Virginia (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14: Moore, Tarvarius, FS, Southern Miss (A+)
Round 5 Pick 14: Scharping, Max, OT, Northern Illinois (A+)
Round 6 Pick 13: Powers, Ben, OG, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 6 Pick 17: Scarlett, Jordan, RB, Florida (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Booker, Dante, OLB, Ohio State (A+)

Yes, I know....way too early. Gives you some names to watch on Saturdays.

Never too early!! Half dozen names there that I'm not familiar with. I forgot to set the DVR last weekend, but this weekend I'll be recording every game.

I don't think Packers consider a QB now with Rodgers in fold early till 2020-2021 at earliest.

I actually like that Drew Lock pick, if he would be available at that point. He could sit for three years, and be ready to replace Rodgers, just like Rodgers replaced Favre. Of course I'm assuming he lives up to the expectations I see for him. I know people think it's too early to pick the newbie, but in all honesty, I'd err on the side of being better safe than sorry.

I'd be really stoked if we went pass rush/OT with those first two picks. With Khalil Mack in the division there's just no choice, we have to have pass pro depth and our outside rush is running on fumes at the moment.

I actually like that Drew Lock pick, if he would be available at that point. He could sit for three years, and be ready to replace Rodgers, just like Rodgers replaced Favre. Of course I'm assuming he lives up to the expectations I see for him. I know people think it's too early to pick the newbie, but in all honesty, I'd err on the side of being better safe than sorry.
From what early reports say this is very weak QB class rather pass then over reach on a QB

From what early reports say this is very weak QB class rather pass then over reach on a QB
There's only one game played so far. Some of these young QBs will develop a little more. Lock has the arm you just can't write off. Stidham and Thorson (Northwestern) I like also. We may well be a non-player in the QB position, but we should always be looking. You know there will be QBs over drafted just like every other year.

There's only one game played so far. Some of these young QBs will develop a little more. Lock has the arm you just can't write off. Stidham and Thorson (Northwestern) I like also. We may well be a non-player in the QB position, but we should always be looking. You know there will be QBs over drafted just like every other year.

Grier is the best of the bunch

Grier is the best of the bunch
He's also the oldest. In fact, he is almost a full year older than Kizer.
Just thinking that IF we're drafting someone to develop, that tidbit might come into play.

Last edited:
Back