LA FLEUR ON RODGERS

I'm not sure how we can compare Luck to being like any QB at this point. He has not even taken one snap from center in an NFL game at this point. Seems to me that teams are looking for a Jackson/Mahommes etc style QB which may look like the way to go. I am not sold on Luck as the heir apparent for Rodgers at this point. I would prefer a QB with a strong accurate gun behind center, but that is just me.
As for now, like him or hate him for different reasons Rodgers is the guy to hope in.

If Love turns into an above average starter we should be happy. Odds we land a 3rd straight elite QB are slim.

I'm not sure how we can compare Luck to being like any QB at this point. He has not even taken one snap from center in an NFL game at this point. Seems to me that teams are looking for a Jackson/Mahommes etc style QB which may look like the way to go. I am not sold on Luck as the heir apparent for Rodgers at this point. I would prefer a QB with a strong accurate gun behind center, but that is just me.
As for now, like him or hate him for different reasons Rodgers is the guy to hope in.

pretty sure you meant love, not luck.

There is a worse scenario possible. What if Love is another Ryan Leaf? Now that would be a quick hook for the people who decided Rodgers was no longer the man. Of course, Rodgers will be somewhere else, laughing his rear off at how they screwed the pooch.

interesting stat: in the history of the nfl, there have only been two seasons in which a qb has thrown for 4,000 yards and fewer than 5 interceptions. aaron rodgers last year, and aaron rodgers the year before that.

interesting stat: in the history of the nfl, there have only been two seasons in which a qb has thrown for 4,000 yards and fewer than 5 interceptions. aaron rodgers last year, and aaron rodgers the year before that.

Without any receivers, if you believe what people say. In all honesty, I think the Love pick was just plain stupid. It was time for Matt and Aaron to try to get together this year in moving forward. I guess that was never the plan from the day Gute and Matt took the reins.

C'est la vie.

Rodgers though is the guy who will hardly ever try to push a throw into coverage or even risk a INT on a throw away he rather take the hit and sack then take a risk of a INT. Looking at his sacks in were he has at least started 15 games he has average 40 sacks a season. His fewest sacks he has played at least 15 games is 28 sacks. Even both season were he was hurt and played 7 and 9 games he was sacked over 20 times in each of those season.

Without any receivers, if you believe what people say. In all honesty, I think the Love pick was just plain stupid. It was time for Matt and Aaron to try to get together this year in moving forward. I guess that was never the plan from the day Gute and Matt took the reins.

C'est la vie.
Oh I think it was the plan but you need everyone to buy in. Picking a QB early was fine, the one they got not so much

Back