Matt LaFleur's offense has revitalized Aaron Rodgers

I hope that sarcasm. Maybe if the WR's would create some separation its would not force #12 to look for his 3rd or 4th option
This.... Winner)

When any WR not named Adams can't get seperation or run a good route it all falls back on Arod. They need to keep feeding Jones and Williams both on the ground and through the air until they find some more WR who can handle NFL defenses.

They've got Jones and William's running free, Aaron still goes deep. Jimmy's been running better too.

MVS hasn't been right since that guy rolled up on his legs. Maybe the bye will get him right

MVS is just not that good of a WR. He cannot run intermediate routes and is not trusted when AR gets out of the pocket. He is a speed guy only. That is why his yardage per catch is like 23 yards.

Lazard may not be as fast but he is big and runs solid routes. Also AR trusts him and he catches with his hands. Lazard will be the 2nd guy the rest of the way. Everyone else will supplement.

We will see if Lazard can step up enough.

MVS is just not that good of a WR. He cannot run intermediate routes and is not trusted when AR gets out of the pocket. He is a speed guy only. That is why his yardage per catch is like 23 yards.

Lazard may not be as fast but he is big and runs solid routes. Also AR trusts him and he catches with his hands. Lazard will be the 2nd guy the rest of the way. Everyone else will supplement.

We will see if Lazard can step up enough.
I really like Lazard.

MVS and St Brown get another look next year. I think they both can play.

Looking forward to Sternberger too. Guaranteed Matt is using this week to get him up to speed on a special package or two. hgh)

I really like Lazard.

MVS and St Brown get another look next year. I think they both can play.

honestly, i have this feeling that lazard turns out to be allison v2.0. hope i'm wrong.

i think all this negativity about mvs (from others, not you nerd) is absurd. sure he's having problems getting open. he's playing through ankle/knee injury. you know that has a negative effect on his speed and his ability to make cuts when running routes. i doubt he's going to magically heal up over a two week rest, so we probably won't see the real mvs again until next season.

Looking forward to Sternberger too. Guaranteed Matt is using this week to get him up to speed on a special package or two. hgh)

Why the “high” emoji? ML said he already had a bunch of plays for Sternberger last week, they didn’t get to them. They absolutely will, going forward.

honestly, i have this feeling that lazard turns out to be allison v2.0. hope i'm wrong.

i think all this negativity about mvs (from others, not you nerd) is absurd. sure he's having problems getting open. he's playing through ankle/knee injury. you know that has a negative effect on his speed and his ability to make cuts when running routes. i doubt he's going to magically heal up over a two week rest, so we probably won't see the real mvs again until next season.

I hope you are right, reality but I have to disagree.

MVS has shown me nothing but deep speed the last two years. AR said he has finally got it in the beginning of the season but I think AR was wrong. MVS is a 5th round pick with speed nothing else. He may be back next year just because of his speed and knowing the offense. But I bet he is a 3rd or 4th WR at best next year.

As far as Lazard goes, he has shown me more ability than MVS has shown in two years. He can run intermediate and short routes. He is strong and big. He knows where to go when AR gets out of the pocket. Am I saying he will be our #2 next year? Absolutely not. But I am saying he is better than MVS right now and we should use him as such the rest of the year.

MVS is a fifth round pick and I think it’s fair to say they hit on him. He’s a hit in that elements of his game have translated to the NFL and he’s earned a role in the offense.

The problem is fan expectation that the ceiling for a fifth round hit WR should be the same as the ceiling for a second round hit WR, and that the front office seemingly relied on him playing far above what’s he’s capable of.

I think he’s showing what he can be - catch 2-4 balls per game, couple TDs off play action. That’s a valuable role in any offense, but that guy is your number 3-4 WR, not 1 or 2.

Back