McCarthy to Dallas!?

So what does Skip think, lol!?

Flash back to Skip "it's Aaron Rogers not Mike McCarthy" Bayless. Flash forward to Skip "It's Mike McCarthy not Dak Prescott" Bayless.

Oh Skip.. Always good for a laugh....

I wonder any truth in how Skip acts on TV with him being a Cowboy homer and Packer hater.

I think it's a good hire for Dallas, and congrats to MM. That team has some talent. Time will tell if MM learned anything in his time off, but if reports are correct, then I think he has. You still have to play the games and win but barring a Jerry Jones, or roster meltdown, I think MM will do well.

MM will be in heaven with a work horse, versatile back like Zeke. He'll get plenty of touches

i do often wonder if the failure of the run game after Lacy was due to TT's failure as a GM to find a replacement, or MM thinking he could pass his way to the playoffs.

i do often wonder if the failure of the run game after Lacy was due to TT's failure as a GM to find a replacement, or MM thinking he could pass his way to the playoffs.

GB has not picked an offensive skill player in the first two days of the draft since 2015, and the choice was Ty Montgomery. That's 1 (!!!) WR/RB/QB/TE in the first two days of the draft in 5 drafts.

Since 2015 GB has selected two offensive linemen in the first 2 days of the draft - Jason Spriggs and Elgton Jenkins. They have only selected two other offensive linemen - Kofi Amichia, a project/priority free agent pick in the 6th round, and Cole Madison, a 5th rounder whose career has been scuttled by mental illness issues. That's 4 OL selections in 5 drafts at a position group that usually runs 8-9 deep.

You get what you pay for!!!

Ty Montgomery was a RB, that should answer that

GB has not picked an offensive skill player in the first two days of the draft since 2015, and the choice was Ty Montgomery. That's 1 (!!!) WR/RB/QB/TE in the first two days of the draft in 5 drafts.

Since 2015 GB has selected two offensive linemen in the first 2 days of the draft - Jason Spriggs and Elgton Jenkins. They have only selected two other offensive linemen - Kofi Amichia, a project/priority free agent pick in the 6th round, and Cole Madison, a 5th rounder whose career has been scuttled by mental illness issues. That's 4 OL selections in 5 drafts at a position group that usually runs 8-9 deep.

You get what you pay for!!!
They drafted Sternberger 3rd round last year.

Back