Meet New Wisconsin FB Coach Luke Fickell

Got big daddy's approval.... meaning he's on the phone telling people to get on the bus and shut it
Reading it again
“You know what, I love Jimmy,” Alvarez said. “I think Jimmy would have done a good job. I hate to go there. Jimmy’s done a great job and he’s a great coach. I don’t want to say anything. All I know, I love Jimmy. Jimmy’s done a great job for us, a tremendous job, and I have all the respect in the world for him. I don’t want to go any further. I’m just going to say good things about our new guy.”

Sound like he supports the new guy but the “I don’t want to say anything further” “I hate to go there”. Leaves it open to interpretation. Seems like support for Mac and the program in general. Mixed vibes

Reading it again
“You know what, I love Jimmy,” Alvarez said. “I think Jimmy would have done a good job. I hate to go there. Jimmy’s done a great job and he’s a great coach. I don’t want to say anything. All I know, I love Jimmy. Jimmy’s done a great job for us, a tremendous job, and I have all the respect in the world for him. I don’t want to go any further. I’m just going to say good things about our new guy.”

Sound like he supports the new guy but the “I don’t want to say anything further” “I hate to go there”. Leaves it open to interpretation. Seems like support for Mac and the program in general. Mixed vibes
I'll tell you what I think...pure speculation. Something else happened internally with Jimmy the past couple of weeks that made moving on a have too. Think about it from an administrator's point of view...not a fan or alumni. I 100% believe that the whole thing had to be blown up.

I'll tell you what I think...pure speculation. Something else happened internally with Jimmy the past couple of weeks that made moving on a have too. Think about it from an administrator's point of view...not a fan or alumni. I 100% believe that the whole thing had to be blown up.
Could CM ask who Jim was looking at for his OC next year and Jim said he's keeping Engram which did not sit well with with CM.

Lot of people thinking Fickell is jsut at Madison until OSU fires Day.

Back