Milwaukee Vs Boston Series Thread

Pack, you are 100% correct.

I thought the same thing. This series was lost on the 3-point line and Middleton being out was the #1 reason.

We have Middleton we win this series. Do we beat the Heat in the Conference Finals? I think we do. Do we win the NBA title? Not sure about that. Unsure how we would do against Golden State or the Mavericks.

Great take, Pack!

I thought the same thing. This series was lost on the 3-point line and Middleton being out was the #1 reason.

We have Middleton we win this series. Do we beat the Heat in the Conference Finals? I think we do. Do we win the NBA title? Not sure about that. Unsure how we would do against Golden State or the Mavericks.

Great take, Pack!
Miami is so different than Boston so not sure how that would have played out.

As to the West I mentioned before the playoffs don’t sleep on Memphis and I was not sold on Phoenix. With Ja Memphis beats GS.

As to Phoenix they are so similar to Milwaukee. If Booker or Paul are off they struggle. Similar to Giannis / Middleton. They don’t have a 3rd scoring option, Dallas switched everything 1-5 because they had length, and no Luka is not even an average defender …Ayton is well a head case. Phoenix also runs a considerable amount of pick action also. Crowder was 30% from 3

Great take, Pack!
To the point of 3 point efficiency
Celtics were 110-292 from three (37.7%) in series for 330 points. Bucks were 57-204 from three (27.9%) for 171 points for the series. Sunday alone was 66-12

I said it early in the season, and will say it again. The Bucks were a product of too much tweaking, and it wasn't for the better.

People in the front office spent way too much time looking at stats, and not enough time with team chemistry.

I said it early in the season, and will say it again. The Bucks were a product of too much tweaking, and it wasn't for the better.

People in the front office spent way too much time looking at stats, and not enough time with team chemistry.
Not sure what the FO failed on. They brought in Allen to replace Teague / Forbes and that was an upgrade. Still is.

Ibaka was in hindsight a miss, they had to find a big if Lopez was on the shelf. Ojeleye was a miss but they dumped him after 20 games no long lasting harm. Bembry’s injury probably hurt them more vs Boston than we think. Above average defender who would have taken minutes from Hill and been an upgrade.

Honestly they brought the band back with 1 change (Allen).

Will be interesting to see what if any changes are made Bucks are pretty much hard capped so any change will come thru a trade

You forgot to mention they lost PJ, and traded Donte during the season.

Nothing you said discredits what I said, but bolsters it.

Bucks made choice of Allen over Donte right or wrong. Tucker Bucks had a price and he wanted more can't blame MKE on that one.

I mentioned the Donte trade, I said it was a miss with Ibaka. Tucker? He took the money, don’t blame the FO.

Bucks made choice of Allen over Donte right or wrong. Tucker Bucks had a price and he wanted more can't blame MKE on that one.
Well they made the choice of Ibaka due to the issues with Lopez but yeah it’s part of the equation and agree. Agree on Tucker. That’s a financial thing and hard to place blame on either side

Back