Murphy's Gambit

Gonna be awhile till anyone can tell. Hinterland is a succes and people like the skating and sledding
But does people enjoying skating and sledding translate to revenue. I get why the organization did this but call me skeptical if this can drive substantial revenue. Other than NE I can’t think of any other NFL team that has invested in an entertainment district. LA is building one now. MLB & NBA yes but that’s 81 and 41 home dates vs 8, 10 including pre season. It’s not going to be an overnight success or be judged as one but it’s going to be a challenge

But does people enjoying skating and sledding translate to revenue. I get why the organization did this but call me skeptical if this can drive substantial revenue. Other than NE I can’t think of any other NFL team that has invested in an entertainment district. LA is building one now. MLB & NBA yes but that’s 81 and 41 home dates vs 8, 10 including pre season. It’s not going to be an overnight success or be judged as one but it’s going to be a challenge
I believe Jerry is building a entertainment district.

But right now besides the Brewery you have the Kohler hotel and Cabela's as the Titletown district. Right now that is not going to bring anyone in. IMO GB is to small to make people want to travel there to shop or go their and see bands etc. The thing GB needs to do to make it thrive I think is play to the hipsters who would want to live their build apts to their style have a marketplace for people to sell their goods (food and arts and wears) Have a concert area for local street muscians to play and also a bigger stage to bring in bands to play during summer nights. Right now there is not much that will draw people to the area

Nobody I know actually spends money there. They go elsewhere to eat.

Nobody I know actually spends money there. They go elsewhere to eat.
I looked once at that Breweries website and there food menu to me was not impressive for what they charged you.

I believe Jerry is building a entertainment district.

But right now besides the Brewery you have the Kohler hotel and Cabela's as the Titletown district. Right now that is not going to bring anyone in. IMO GB is to small to make people want to travel there to shop or go their and see bands etc. The thing GB needs to do to make it thrive I think is play to the hipsters who would want to live their build apts to their style have a marketplace for people to sell their goods (food and arts and wears) Have a concert area for local street muscians to play and also a bigger stage to bring in bands to play during summer nights. Right now there is not much that will draw people to the area
I think the district in Arlington is being done by the Rangers and their new ballpark. Agree on your point. GB is not a destination sure the HoF is there and stadium tours but it a 1 or 2 day trip and not an easy transportation hub. And the local population is small. Hard for bars / restaurants to be profitable and your not going to be outdoors from Nov - April so it’s really seasonable for locals

That’s exactly my point. You need to drive revenue
Hinterland is always ridiculously crowded.. 1919 is overpriced and only meh for quality.

But somebody must be eating there based on crowd.

Depends what the future plans are I guess. Posh hotel, upscale townhomes for wealthy people, office space. Not really screaming blue collar publicly owned Packers to me right now.

Back