Nate Reuvers becoming force for Badgers basketball

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The reality of life without Ethan Happ is inching closer and closer for the Wisconsin Badgers basketball program. How will the Badgers replace a multi-time All-American after the 2018-19 season is over? We don’t know if anyone will totally be able to step in to those big shoes, but as Nate Reuvers sophomore season reaches the halfway point, it is becoming clear his game may be able to help...

Source

Continue reading...

Reuvers has stepped up very well. He has the potential of creating as many problems around the basket as Happ. There's also a plus side. He can hit 3s and free throws.

Now, a second big guy for next year, to play next to him.....

some NBA folks a really like his upside, actually he is more advanced than Kaminsky was at the same stage.

some NBA folks a really like his upside, actually he is more advanced than Kaminsky was at the same stage.

I had thought it was too bad he didn't red-shirt last year, but the way things go, he'd probably end up leaving after 3 years on the court. You can almost watch him grow into the game. I kind of wonder if Happ's game is suffering some because he sees Reuvers getting the ball run through him more each game. Maybe a little frustration because it's getting crowded down there?

I had thought it was too bad he didn't red-shirt last year, but the way things go, he'd probably end up leaving after 3 years on the court. You can almost watch him grow into the game. I kind of wonder if Happ's game is suffering some because he sees Reuvers getting the ball run through him more each game. Maybe a little frustration because it's getting crowded down there?
On Happ comment no. Reuvers plays on the perimeter, more like Kaminaky or Butch. Happ is more Steimsma, much better than Greg but won’t venture much past the key. It’s more spacing as a team than anything else. Also hitting from the perimeter and not going 1-11 would help too

It's the spacing I'm referring to with crowded.

It's the spacing I'm referring to with crowded.
That’s on everyone. Not just the bigs. The swing should eliminate that but Iverson is not a perimeter guy gets caught on the block to much. But he plays such damn good D you need him out there

Back