Oakland/San Diego, Green Bay/San Diego

Half Empty

Reaction score
Somebody explain this week vs last week. I guess I can start with "on any given Sunday", but...

SD played back to back long heart breaking games. They are emotionally exhausted and physically beat up. Raiders are the perfect storm to kick their hinders.

Rivers targets were different. Gates didn't play, Keenan Allen was dinged up plus Rivers was off today.

SD played back to back long heart breaking games. They are emotionally exhausted and physically beat up. Raiders are the perfect storm to kick their hinders.

I too suspect SD is one reeling squad. They played about as well as they possibly could against us and still lost.

I'd also add that, when OAK was on offense, Carr put some throws up for grabs and his guys made plays. Aaron just doesn't play that way. He puts the ball where his guy can get it or no one can, and if he doesn't think his guy can get it then he doesn't throw it there. And of course Amari Cooper was just incredible. He made some open field moves that were classic Greg Jennings smooth.

10 receptions 104 yards over 6 games, glad he got away from GB brain washing and put his emense smooth talent on display

Any given Sunday. The league is about parity.

There are no elite teams in the NFL.

Back