1. W- Chicago Bears
  2. W- San Francisco 49ers
  3. L- Denver Broncos
  4. W- Carolina Panthers
  5. W- Minnesota Vikings
  6. L- Detroit Lions
  7. W- Oakland Raiders
  8. L- Arizona Cardinals
I see 13-3 with home field throughout the playoffs.

I think this is the year they get over the hump with Seattle. Road wins are always tough to get

10-6 first half of season is going to be brutal. 3rd pre season game and still no cohesion. Gonna take a while to get going this year.. And DEF is still a huge question.

I'm thinking the 10-6 range. No Jordy. Now Cobb is hurt. So is Bulaga. The defense and ST looked like $#!+. It's a long season but they are going to have to get it together. Maybe I'll enjoy the games more since I don't have high expectations.

i could easily imagine us being 2-4 at the bye. after the bye, the schedule seems a little easier on paper, but 50% of those last ten games are division games which are never easy. 9-7 or 10-6 seems about right based on what we have seen so far.

1. @Bears Win
2. Seahawks Loss
3. Chiefs Win
4. @49ers Win
5. Rams Win
6. Chargers Win
7. BYE
8. @Broncos Loss
9. @Panthers Win
10. Lions Win
11. @Vikings Loss
12. Bears Win
13. @ Lions Loss
14. Cowboys Loss
15. @Raiders Win
16. @Cardinals Loss
17. Vikings Win

10-6

1. @Bears Loss
2. Seahawks Loss
3. Chiefs Win
4. @49ers Win
5. Rams Win
6. Chargers Win
7. BYE
8. @Broncos Loss
9. @Panthers Win
10. Lions Win
11. @Vikings Win
12. Bears Win
13. @ Lions Loss
14. Cowboys Win
15. @Raiders Win
16. @Cardinals Loss
17. Vikings Win

Team gets better as the year goes on, but it will be an unpleasant start to the season. 11-5 feels about right, give or take.

1. W- Seattle Seahawks
  2. L- Kansas City Chiefs
  3. W- St. Louis Rams
  4. W- San Diego Chargers
  5. W- Detroit Lions
  6. W- Chicago Bears
  7. W- Dallas Cowboys
  8. W- Minnesota Vikings
Home (7-1)
Away (6-2)
  1. W- Chicago Bears
  2. W- San Francisco 49ers
  3. L- Denver Broncos
  4. W- Carolina Panthers
  5. W- Minnesota Vikings
  6. W-Detroit Lions
  7. W- Oakland Raiders
  8. L - Arizona Cardinals
We're over due against the THCHawks. Kansas City, Denver and Arizona all beat us with ball controlled, run first game plans.
We will go undefeated in the North Division. ARod wins his second MVP in a row by doing it again with (perceived) less talent.
Raji wins Comeback player of the year!hgh)

1. @Bears Loss
2. Seahawks Loss
3. Chiefs Win
4. @49ers Win
5. Rams Win
6. Chargers Win
7. BYE
8. @Broncos Loss
9. @Panthers Win
10. Lions Win
11. @Vikings Win
12. Bears Win
13. @ Lions Loss
14. Cowboys Win
15. @Raiders Win
16. @Cardinals Loss
17. Vikings Win

Team gets better as the year goes on, but it will be an unpleasant start to the season. 11-5 feels about right, give or take.

I agree with the two losses to start the season--and really, with most of what you wrote. But I also think they lose at Detroit and against Dallas (who will be out for blood after the controversy last year).

To me, this feels like a 9-7 team, 10-6 if they're lucky. They are pretty much guaranteed to be worse on offense. Their defense has been awful for quite some time and will likely continue in that vein. The opening game should be an ugly loss for them and the match up against Seattle will, too.

Until they address their defensive deficiencies in the middle of the field, this team can't really improve.

I have them losing at Detroit too - with some of their speed players on O they will be hard to beat on that carpet this year.

9-7 seems low to me, though. They were 8-7-1 two years ago with Aaron missing half the season. Assuming he stays relatively healthy I just have a hard time believing he's only worth one extra win over that team two years ago (and you want to talk about deficiencies in the middle, that team featured the revolving door of MD Jennings and Jerron McMillian at S).

Back