Official 2019 Week 14 Green Bay vs Washington Thread

history in the making:

"LaFleur is 9-3, which is tied with Mike Holmgren and Mike Sherman for most wins by a first-year Packers coach. None of this year’s other first-year coaches are even .500. Arizona’s Kliff Kingsbury (3-8-1), Cincinnati’s Zac Taylor (1-11), Cleveland’s Freddie Kitchens (5-7), Denver’s Vic Fangio (4-8), Miami’s Brian Flores (3-9), the Jets’ Adam Gase (4-8) and the Buccaneers’ Bruce Arians (5-7) are a combined 25-58-1 for a combined .304 winning percentage."

Personally, I'm happy with the results we've seen from this season. To me, every win from here on in is a bonus. I never thought this transition would go as smoothly as it did. I wonder if part of the reason it's worked so well is that they didn't completely tear down the defense, but added a couple of playmakers to augment it. They apparently believed they had the right chemistry available on offense, with the addition of some draft help, like Elgton.

I'm not saying LeFleur is the greatest coach ever, but I will say that he seems to know how to handle people like Rodgers, and others, who might feel he's there to force them to make changes in their style of play.

If there's one thing I'd give LeFleur an "A+" for, it would be his skills in handling people. It's making him very successful.

Last edited:
Is King out today? Pregame says Josh Jackson is gonna be up today. Come on JJ! Git 'er done!

Is King out today? Pregame says Josh Jackson is gonna be up today. Come on JJ! Git 'er done!
  • 11 WR Ryan Grant
  • 20 CB Kevin King
  • 22 RB Dexter Williams
  • 28 CB Tony Brown
  • 29 CB Ka'dar Hollman
  • 67 G/T Adam Pankey
  • 73 T Yosh Nijman
All inactive

Rolling with just Alexander, Williams, Sullivan and Jackson at CB. Thaaaat's a bit thin...

King had been questionable with a shoulder injury. Still surprised we didn't dress 5.

GO PACK GO!!!

Rolling with just Alexander, Williams, Sullivan and Jackson at CB. Thaaaat's a bit thin...

King had been questionable with a shoulder injury. Still surprised we didn't dress 5.

GO PACK GO!!!
We got a S who runs a 4.3, could move over in an emergency.

Also this QB isn't known for lighting it up. Let's see my man Jackson light it up! (Not to jinx lol)

I've got no complaints about how this is going so far...

Nice to have the TEs involved in the passing game.

D spooking the heck outta a rookie QB. Would love for 'em to hold vs the run all game, but we'll see.

Back