Official 2019 Week 4 Green Bay vs Philadelphia Eagles Thread

31-17, Packers O begins to click a bit more, MVS more of a factor (hopefully no drops) allowing Tae to make a big play or two, and the D continues to look strong. And it's at home.

Again, the ones that are limited participation I think we are being cautious with. We should be fine.

the packers did not practice monday or tuesday. presumably, wednesday's practice was little more than a walk-through. players that were limited participants in a walk-through seem unlikely to be healthy.

Does anyone know if the game is going to be televised nationally? My husband and I are in Colorado. Thanks

By far our toughest quarterback challenge. Wentz brings the arm talent, intelligence and accuracy of the last two statues we’ve played with good mobility on top of it. Desean Jackson looks to be out another week but agholor and Jeffrey are really good players, and so is Ertz.

If the defense has another good one, we can start calling them solid.

The offense has looked steadily better for the last three weeks. I really want to see another small step going into the mini-bye week.

If the Packers get to 4-0, we’re looking at the biggest game of the young NFL season going into Dallas on October 6th.

Offense is close and think it's more likely they break out than have another game where they struggle. Another rock-solid performance from the defense.
Packers 35
Eagles 17

Does anyone know if the game is going to be televised nationally? My husband and I are in Colorado. Thanks

Thursday night games are broadcast nationally. Game is on Fox from what I've seen.

Back