Official 2019 Week 6 Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

Seriously. That's funny shit. Does anyone read these?

I just did now and I enjoyed it! I was out at a wedding, otherwise I would’ve been here to support your puns

Packers have lost the last 4 against the Lions. Does anyone care about that? It's the Lions. Time to win men.

Okay, Mr Bud. :)

In three of those four games, AR did not start and finish the game. The loss in which he did start and finish the game, he threw for 442 yards and three touchdowns. We all know that probably isn't going to happen tonight because of the new system etc. But FCC( and gopackgo!!!

Detroit doesn't have near the talent Dallas has on defense and that is no slight against them as few teams do have Dallas defensive talent.

Things that give me concern:

- Savage being out in the deep middle. Redmond is a liability. Maybe we move Tramon there for this game. I'm not a fan of Redmond in deep coverage.

- Detroit can run the football and keep our offense off the field. WE have be able to stop Johnson running the ball.

- Amendola in the slot. I think King and Alexander match up well with Golladay and Jones outside.

- Burks drawing coverage against Hockernson. I assume Burks is going to get a lot more snaps if Redmond is the deep safety. He's going to get schemed into coverage against Hockernson. Is he up to the challenge?

- Who steps up at WR? If Tonyan is out that is a big loss because Graham and Lewis scare nobody down the seam. Most of our passing production is going to have to come from the WR position.

The Green Bay Packers signed TE Evan Baylis to the active roster from the practice squad and released CB Tremon Smith. General Manager Brian Gutekunst announced the transactions Monday.

Lions have signed DT John Atkins to the active roster from the practice squad and released WR Tom Kennedy

The Green Bay Packers signed TE Evan Baylis to the active roster from the practice squad and released CB Tremon Smith. General Manager Brian Gutekunst announced the transactions Monday.

Lions have signed DT John Atkins to the active roster from the practice squad and released WR Tom Kennedy

So Gute let's get this straight you traded your KR guy because you acquire Smith but cut him to add a just okay TE ??? wacky(

Bringing Baylis back up may be signaling them going more 12 and 22 personnel with TE's and Vitale more engaged in a short ball control passing game, because you can bet that DET is going to load up against stopping AJ in the running game..

Going 12 and 22 gives them RPO on every play they have those packages in and makes DET think twice about putting 7-8-9 in the box.

Bringing Baylis back up may be signaling them going more 12 and 22 personnel with TE's and Vitale more engaged in a short ball control passing game, because you can bet that DET is going to load up against stopping AJ in the running game..

Going 12 and 22 gives them RPO on every play they have those packages in and makes DET think twice about putting 7-8-9 in the box.
I think Tonyan is out, hip bruise.

Detroit doesn't have near the talent Dallas has on defense and that is no slight against them as few teams do have Dallas defensive talent.

Things that give me concern:

- Savage being out in the deep middle. Redmond is a liability. Maybe we move Tramon there for this game. I'm not a fan of Redmond in deep coverage.

- Detroit can run the football and keep our offense off the field. WE have be able to stop Johnson running the ball.

- Amendola in the slot. I think King and Alexander match up well with Golladay and Jones outside.

- Burks drawing coverage against Hockernson. I assume Burks is going to get a lot more snaps if Redmond is the deep safety. He's going to get schemed into coverage against Hockernson. Is he up to the challenge?

- Who steps up at WR? If Tonyan is out that is a big loss because Graham and Lewis scare nobody down the seam. Most of our passing production is going to have to come from the WR position.
Detroit is 27th in run game. Stafford likes to sling it, will throw a few up if pressured.

Plays right into Pettine's strengths, imo.

Back