Official 2020 Packers Training Camp Thread

ML was best man at Robert Saleh's wedding, I'm sure coach Saleh will have his guys slow things down to accomodate Jordan until he gets up to speed.
Draw stick figures on the whiteboard for him? Jordan this is you. This is the WR. This is the football you will throw the football to the WR. Get it?

Draw stick figures on the whiteboard for him? Jordan this is you. This is the WR. This is the football you will throw the football to the WR. Get it?

Woah woah woah, slow it down a little. Give it to me in layman’s terms.

Billy Turner to police: "I would like to understand the rules and the guidelines that are in place for law enforcement when it comes to pulling someone over and subduing someone. Three grown men on one is an unfair advantage. There should be no reason to pulling a gun out."

Is Turner a moron? You are always going to have police outnumber a suspect when confronting them.

Dear Billy:

Do what Law Enforcement instructs / directs you to do. If you do that, they will not bring you down and will not pull a gun on you. Telling them you didn't do nothin', is not persuasive. If you don't follow instructions they will take you down and possibly worse. But, you will not get the better end of it.

August 29th Camp Update

Practice Starts at: 10:30 AM CST

General:

• Shoulder pads and shorts today.
  • Rookies are riding kid bikes to practice today without the kids. It's good to see the tradition held up in some form. Check the media section for the video.
Not Practicing: WR EQ St. Brown (?), Marcedes Lewis (Rest), DL Trayvon Hester (?), CB Will Sunderland (?), LB/S Raven Greene (?), LB Randy Ramsey (?)

Injuries: CB Kabion Ento (Foot), DL Montravius Adams (Toe), RB Patrick Taylor (NFI), OL Simon Stepaniak (NFI), LB Curtis Bolton (PUP), Greg Roberts (PUP), WR Devin Funchess (Opt-Out IR)

Offense:

• Jordan Love just overthrew a pass on a rollout in drill work. Matt LaFleur noticed a flaw in the technique and took the next couple minutes to walk him through it. Constantly looking for opportunities to coach.
  • No issues after RT Rick Wagner returned to practice yesterday. He’s practicing again today.
  • Nice run to open up team for Aaron Jones. Bakhtiari & Jenkins combined to open the crease.
  • Jones finds the tightest of creases on run two, something he specializes at.
  • Rodgers finds Sternberger in a hole in the zone off play-action, nice block by Deguara.
  • Quick slant from Rodgers to MVS - perfectly executed off p/a. MVS is definitely gaining confidence by the day. Sharp opening sequence for Rodgers and the offense.
  • Boyle and MVS are off on the next play. Either underthrown by Tim or the route was run slightly too deep by MVS.
  • RB A.J. Dillon fumbled a pitch from Tim Boyle.
  • Now Boyle drops shotgun snap and has to scramble. Then whistle for delay on next play.
  • Ervin on end around with nice edge block by D Williams ends the rough series. Oren Burks did a nice job disengaging.
  • Aaron Jones with the speed off a handoff from Tim Boyle. Slips a little bit but back on his feet and continues his way up the field.
  • Aaron Rodgers just got ran into on a play and ended up on the ground. Didn’t see exactly what happened, it looked like Kamal Martin bumped into him. Rodgers looked to just shake it off, ran the next play. Still not a situation you want to see at practice.
  • Rodgers to Kumerow over the middle off play action.
  • T Yosh Nijman getting his first team snaps since coming off PUP.
  • Dillon redeems himself on a similar toss from Jordan Love, missed the earlier one from Boyle.
  • Lazard hauled in a leaping catch between 2 defenders in what looked like a free play from Rodgers. Truly beautiful play by Lazard. Leeping over Will Redmond and high pointing the ball. Jaire Alexander also in the area.
  • Fumbled exchange between Rodgers and MVS - 2nd ball on the ground by the offense today. Gary recovers this one.
  • Now another delay of game by Boyle. Tough start from him today.
  • More miscommunication with the offense. Coaching staff not too happy with the offense right now. Don’t see position coaches call timeout in the middle of team reps often. That’s exactly what Justin Outten did before a third-down rep. Outten trotted onto the field to make sure Jace Sternberger was lined up in the right spot. Gives you an idea of how today went.
  • Another fantastic grab by MVS. Hot read on Redmond blitz, Rodgers threw to sideline and MVS extends to pull it down.
  • Jamaal Williams just had a run up the middle and displayed some of the best burst I’ve seen from him. He looked really explosive on that run.
  • Love fires down the middle seam for Shepherd and it’s just off his fingertips. So close. Good looking throw.
  • Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams have been off a couple times today. Rodgers’ pass on third and short just a little wide of an open Adams in the right flat, deflecting off his fingers. Adams kicked the football in disgust for not making the catch.
  • Rodgers misses a short throw on a rollout and isn’t happy with himself.
  • Love with back to back completions. Nice series for him! One of them a good ball to Taylor on the out. Good timing and placement. The other to Ervin. Both with pressure in his face.
  • Jamaal Williams & Kevin King just played a little game in the open field after the run was over but Williams broke his ankles with a clean juke. A little bit of fun between vets.
  • Boyle fires to Kumerow on the slant. His best play today so far.
  • AJ Dillon with a hole inside and just look the hell out. Would have forced the DB’s to make some business decisions if tackling was live.
  • More miscommunication on offense as players weren’t lined up right.
  • Then Love goes play action and hits D Williams on the run in the flat.
  • Pads coming off for last part of practice. They’ve done this once before. Probably mostly walk through for the the rest of practice.
  • Equanimeous St. Brown has emerged from inside too.
  • It’s snails pace walkthroughs right now, but that doesn’t mean Aaron Rodgers isn’t finding ways to compete. He threw a pass to MVS and playfully talked some smack to Mike Pettine after the play.
Defense:

• Stanford Samuels just blanketed Shep in coverage. Nice job by the rook.
  • Chandon Sullivan with a little pop as he filled the hole. He has been absolutely fantastic in run defense in camp so far. A truly underappreciated aspect of his game.
  • Nice run stop by Tipa. Set the edge very well.
  • Chandon Sullivan just got a deep INT on Rodgers off some miscommunication. Jump ball to Adams. Aaron Rodgers is not happy with Tyler Ervin after the play for some reason.
  • I think Preston Smith just “sacked” 12 twice on that play. Nice rush from Preston but nowhere 12 to throw the ball.
  • Boyle “sacked” by Tim Williams. Good pressure from Garvin, too.
  • Vernon Scott with tight coverage on Evan Bayliss. Minimal gain.
  • Gary shoots through the line for a pressure. He is absolutely stacking success.
  • Keke explodes through for a pressure.
  • Nice stand for the Packers defense. Rodgers tried 3 times to get the D to jump on his hard count but no dice. Had to call a timeout. Next play, Rodgers forced to run it out of bounds. Good coverage from Josh Jackson on Davante Adams.
  • Krys Barnes with a nice tfl. He’s quietly had a pretty nice camp.
  • Will Sunderland has come out of the Hutson to observe this walk through portion of practice. M. Adams, Hester, R. Greene out now too.
  • ILB Oren Burks is on the sideline and not participating. He was here for the start. Must have dropped out.
Special Teams:

• JK Scott rolled down his window on the way to practice to say hello to a kid and his parents, and I’ve never seen a mom happier to see a punter in my life.
Media:

• Watch live as the Packers rookies take their first ride down Dream Drive. Video
  • A few lucky fans got to see Jordan Love, AJ Dillon, and Josiah Deguara ride today. Video Streamable Video2 Streamable2
  • Christian Kirksey working on hand placement while the rest of his position group is doing special teams work. Video Streamable
  • DB coach Jerry Gray coaching players up. Video Streamable
  • Darnell Savage and the DBs working on their hands. Video Streamable
  • Bad day to be a tackling dummy. (feat. Rashan Gary) Video Streamable
  • The Smiths working on their drops. You usually see them run the other way. Video Streamable
  • Hard to keep Z away from quarterbacks. Photo Imgur
Practice has ended at: 11:58 AM CST | 1 hour 28 minutes

Next event is: Practice | August 30th | 12 Noon CST at Lambeau

Press Conference Notes:

• HC Matt LaFleur on being involved at such a hands-on level with players. "It feels natural. ...I've been a position coach for most of my career. I have a great passion for the quarterback position, I also think it strengthens your relationship with the players."
  • Matt LaFleur on what he's looking at a week out from cutdown day: "More or less, it's a few roster spots down at the bottom."
  • Packers final training camp practice tomorrow will be held in Lambeau Field. "It's going to be our closest opportunity to be like a game experience, guys will be in their full uniforms." Coaches will be in the box, there will be officials and they will use the ipads like they would during a game. None of the practice is scripted.
  • LaFleur: Guys will be competing tomorrow for "not only roster spots, but for playing time."
  • Matt LaFleur said the Packers are looking to partner with the Bucks and Brewers to create "a positive impact on society." Said he already has spoken with Jon Horst from the Bucks.
  • Matt LaFleur didn’t think today’s practice was up to their level of standard. Ball was on the ground quite a few times today.
  • LaFleur says he expects to transition to regular-season-type practices next week. Packers will have some training camp elements to practice, but also scout team on cards for first time to start preparing for Vikings. "I just want players and coaches to feel that rhythm."
  • WR Reggie Begelton says biggest transition from is speed of game, specifically because of more confined spaces. "It's all about how much studying and how technical are you when it comes to doing your drills."
  • WR Reggie Begelton said anyone coming in new this year is at a disadvantage because of no off-season. "But there's no excuses," he said.
  • Begelton on what his mindset is entering final week before Packers cutdowns: "I wake up every day knowing I can really only control what I can control. You have to go with that mindset, or you will really drive yourself crazy."
  • Begelton said he knows he controls only his performance with a week left in camp, but he said he is trying to make sure he learns from every mistake he makes. "That's the coaches want to see."
  • Reggie Begelton went to Lamar to get a degree in chemical engineering. He didn't dream of the NFL until he realized he could play.
  • Begelton says Davante Adams has been very welcoming with his advice, as he tries to drill into the details of his position: "He even told me don't be afraid to annoy him, and I know it can be a little tedious."
  • Reggie Begelton on how sports is trying to enact social justice reform: "It brings me joy that the sports world is coming together, even though we know we really can't change legislative. At least we're trying."
  • Begelton on fans who want players to shut up and stick to football: "We have this job, and people want us to do our job, but what can I say? We have this platform. Why not use it?"
  • Reggie Begelton asked about the transition back to NFL rules after playing in the CFL: "Don't forget, I'm from Texas. That's the football capital of the world."
  • Reggie Begelton says he hasn't thought about possibility of being cut one week from today, when teams must trim to 53. Says "he's here to stay" and, if he makes the team, his confidence will reach a new level and bring out a whole other version of him.
  • Vernon Scott on his welcome to the NFL moment: “I just been seeing some of the passes that Aaron Rodgers been completing.” Says after watching Rodgers, Davante Adams, Jaire Alexander, Adrian Amos, etc. on TV, he’s had to try not to be starstruck sharing a locker room.
  • Center Corey Linsley thinks tomorrow's game-like practice inside Lambeau Field will be good primer for Vikings. "I think even the few practices that we've had in Lambeau have had a different tempo to them, a different feel."
  • Linsley on Packers run game compared to this point a year ago: "I definitely think we're further along. I don't think we're where we want to be." Says there's always room to grow.
  • Corey Linsley said the Packers spoke on a call with Wisconsin Public Defender Kelli Thompson to help determine next steps to promote social justice in the area.
  • Corey Linsley demands a written apology from reporter Rob Demovsky to Bakhtiari for calling him “kind of a dick” and says Rob took an unwarranted shot. We thought he might’ve been serious, but then saw how hard he’s trying not to smile.

Nice to hear Jackson succeeding against Davantae. That's the real deal.

August 30th Camp Update

Practice Starts at: 12 Noon CST

General:

• Full Pads Today.
  • LaFleur said in yesterday's presser that today would be a scrimmage as close to a game as it gets. There will be officials today. There probably will be live tackling. Everything is unscripted.
  • This is the last day practice is open to the media, so this will also be the last day for a camp update. Thanks for all of you who tuned in and made the discussions in the comment section so enjoyable. We'll still be having a Cut to 53/PS/Waiver thread to wrap up the entire offseason. BYOB.
Not Practicing: LB/S Oren Burks (?), WR EQ St. Brown (?), DL Trayvon Hester (?), CB Will Sunderland (?), LB/S Raven Greene (?), LB Randy Ramsey (?)

Injuries: CB Kabion Ento (Foot), DL Montravius Adams (Toe), RB Patrick Taylor (NFI), OL Simon Stepaniak (NFI), LB Curtis Bolton (PUP), Greg Roberts (PUP), WR Devin Funchess (Opt-Out IR)

Offense:

• Offense is in green, defense is in white for today's scrimmage. QB's still in red obviously.
  • Aaron Rodgers having a nice pre practice chat with John Kuhhhhhhhhhhhn.
  • ESB is not suited up for today’s session.
  • 1-on-1 WR vs DB starts with MVS making a tough grab against handsy coverage from Jackson.
  • Lane Taylor continues to impress with two nice reps vs Kenny Clark. Undefeated through camp. (14-0)
  • Lazard beat Sullivan back shoulder from Boyle, thing of beauty.
  • Dexter Williams wins a blocking session against Barnes.
  • I really like what Begelton continues to bring at WR, good contested sideline catch vs Hollman.
  • Ervin with a spinning, leaping catch vs Savage. Great grab.
  • Couple solid reps by AJ Dillon in 1-on-1 against Ty Summers. Appears to have take a nice step there since the beginning of camp.
  • MVS asking for a flag on Josh Jackson in 1v1, but the 3rd year corner has really impressed so far during camp.
  • Lovett with a fantastic route and some nice speed and acceleration past Will Redmond but he dropped the pass. Missed opportunity.
  • Billy turner had nice reps vs Preston.
  • Pumping in crowd noise. Sounds louder than before. Like an airplane flying overhead. This crowd noise makes the horn in Minnesota sound like a kazoo.
  • In one-on-ones, Elgton Jenkins blocked Za’Darius Smith. It was a good rep for Jenkins. Smith knew it. He patted Jenkins on the helmet. Then Smith turned around and ran by Jenkins on the next rep.
  • Yosh Nijman wins both tries.
  • We are underway with the scrimmage! Offense starts at the 30.
  • Pressure but big conversion from 12 to MVS!
  • Toss to Jamaal picks up 5.
  • Jones inside for 3. 3rd & 2 upcoming.
  • Nice pass outside to Jones. Easy play big yards. Preston may have been a step slow getting out in coverage. 1st and 10 at the opposing 40.
  • Aaron Jones for 3 to the right on 1st & 10.
  • Adams picks up 6. 4th & about 4. Offense stays on the field.
  • Rodgers hits MVS wide open. 12 read that perfectly. Down to the 12 yard line. 1st & 10. Good for 22.
  • Drive ends with short field goal on second down.
  • Tim Boyle takes over for drive 2.
  • Refs must awarded an arm tackle to a defender on AJ Dillon. Not sure that would have worked in a game.
  • 3rd & 8 after a failed screen.
  • Dillon run outside, Jackson on the “tackle.”
  • Boyle nice throw on the run play action boot to Malik Turner on the crosser for about 15 and a first down on 3rd and 1.
  • Nobody scrambles like Tim Boyle. A quick 5 yards on 1st and 10.
  • Boyle to Shepherd on out to convert on third and 5. Shep beats D. Amos on a nice route and Boyle hits him in stride. First down.
  • Packers bring on fg unit on 1st down. Not sure why. Crosby comes on and is good from 42.
  • Rodgers takes over at his own 3 yard line.
  • Williams in the flat on first. Nothing doing.
  • Williams left side for a nice catch and run. First down.
  • Draw to Jamaal picks up about 8. He looks so much more spry this year.
  • MVS just picked up another first on 3rd down while being held by King on a cross. Flag game out as well. Converts 3rd and 2 with 6 yard pickup.
  • Man I’ve been so hesitant because we’ve been here in the past but there’s real signs that MVS is putting the full body of work together. Almost no mistakes, more consistent, routes are better, Rodgers finding him on 3rd downs. He’s been really good.
  • Run game is awesome today or run defense is not.
  • Love hits Ervin but Ervin would have been laid out in a game.
  • Love throws one to the middle of nowhere on 3rd down. Nobody open either. Love goes 1-3 in his first series. No punt and he’s back on the field.
  • Love then lasers one into Malik Turner on 3rd down. Fantastic throw. Threaded a third-and-8 pass for 17 yards. Josh Jackson in coverage.
  • Great to see Yosh Nijman back on the field and getting some team reps. He has some catching up to do.
  • Love throws high on a timing route but Turner looks like he may have been held up a bit. Love 2/6 22 yards on two series. FG attempt upcoming.
  • Crosby comes on and makes third straight FG, this one from 27.
  • Turner is back in at RT.
  • Play continues and Rodgers hits MVS.
  • Rodgers to Adams on a timing route. Beautiful.
  • Adams beats Sullivan inside. Rodgers is dealing right now. That’s about the first time I’ve seen Sullivan get beat in a long time. He’s been really good.
  • Rodgers out of the reach for Lazard in the end zone after buying time and rolling right.
  • Rodgers - Adams - timing - money. Rodgers to Adams on the slant converts third and 3. Third completion this drive second first down. Jaire in coverage.
  • Turner with good protection v Gary twice after the snap he was beat.
  • Rodgers drives the offense 50 yards in nine plays for winning FG in 2-minute drill. Was 6 of 8 for 50 yards. Crosby hits from 38.
  • Laser from Boyle to Ervin on third and 9 vs D Amos. Nice throw and catch over the middle.
  • Perfect sideline pass by Boyle and Turner snags it on an out route and stays in bounds. Josh Jackson gambled, missed, and Taylor ran untouched for a 45 yard touchdown.
  • False start by DBak & Jenkins.
  • Tipped pass by Sullivan off a blitz but somehow it still gets to Lazard to the disgust of Sullivan. Rodgers shows him his bicep afterwards.
  • On fourth and 1 and Adams converts on an out.
  • Jamaal Williams and Aaron Rodgers tangle feet on a handoff and both go down. Rodgers a little slow to get up after but seems ok. They gave each other a fist bump after the play.
  • Crosby is good again.
  • Aaron Rodgers got what looked to be his left foot checked out by head trainer. Doesn't seem to be anything. Everyone breathe. Rodgers walking it off, putting helmet back on, now sitting by MVS, who has put in another solid practice.
  • Love starts backed up inside own 5. Third down out for Shepherd just out of reach. Next third down he hits Shepherd over the middle while avoiding edge pressure. Garvin might have had a sack though.
  • Love 1-3 8 yards on second turn.
  • Rodgers is back in.
  • Short out to Kumerow.
  • Too many men on the field for the offense. Looks like Deguara was the culprit.
  • Rodgers misses Tonyan. Looked like Tonyan had a step on Savage.
  • Boyle finds a wide open Shepherd in the middle of the field off a post for a 21 yard TD on third and 5. Will Redmond in coverage. A few players do the Lambeau Leap...including Lucas Patrick.
  • Third and 9, great throw to sideline by Rodgers and Lazard makes sliding catch crossing the goal line. Great throw for a 23-yard touchdown. Josh Jackson beat in coverage. He is having a very tough day. Z was there on the pass rush though, probably a sack in a real game. Lazard does a leap.
  • Dillon lays a pretty loud block on Sullivan as Ervin snags shovel pass. Could really hear that hit.
Defense:

• Oren Burks not practicing.
  • Alexander jumps an out route by Lazard for an INT.
  • First 1-on-1 rep and Rashan Gary rips right through Alex Light for a win. Light wins the next rep. Split.
  • Fantastic coverage by Kamal Martin in 1x1’s vs Dexter Williams.
  • Keke just smoked Runyan. Impressive move. Runyan wins next rep. Split.
  • Redmond nice coverage on Shep.
  • Kirksey with an impressive win in pass rush vs. Jamaal Williams. That’s no easy win.
  • Safeties won their 1-on-1s for the most part with the TEs.
  • Man Tipa is so fun to watch in pass rush drills.
  • So Jaire Alexander takes a rep covering WR Malik Turner. They go step for step full speed in to the North End zone wall. Jaire leaps into first row then hides a few snaps to see if anyone misses him. Finally pops up as a coach runs down there.
  • Swing pass to Jones but Kirksey is right there. He’s been all over those in camp.
  • Jones back to the original line but KC is there for the stop. 3rd and 10 upcoming.
  • Looks like the are awarding Tyler Lancaster a sack. 3rd and 10 upcoming.
  • Rashan Gary would’ve had a sack on a nice bull rush. Billy Turner limping to sideline. He's running on the sideline now. Good sign. He's back now.
  • Near INT for summers on next series against Boyle. Slaps hands. Knows he should’ve had it.
  • Summers with a big run stuff on Dillon. Nice back to back plays from Summers.
  • Offense tried to hit Baylis off play action but defense was all over it. Throw away from 8.
  • ZaDarius and Keke get into backfield to stop Williams for a yard
  • Jordan Loves first drive. Rollout right to start but Tim Williams is all over it for a pressure/sack. Love can’t hit Shep.
  • Gary comes on a stint and would’ve had a sack in two minute vs Rodgers. Rashan Gary was a blur as he shot through. He’s looked like a man possessed these past few practices.
  • Preston smith then too with a sack.
  • Another Rashan Gary would-be sack of Aaron Rodgers. He's doing it against starters this year. Same play looked like Rodgers had a completion to Lazard on a crosser but Kevin King dove in at the last minute to knock it away.
  • Boyle nearly picked (should have been picked) by Josh Jackson.
  • PI or holding on Josh Jackson. That continues to be a thing. (Refs picked up the flag apparently.)
  • Nice run stuff by Kirksey against AJ Dillon.
  • Man I can’t say enough good things about Chandon Sullivan. Just sniffed out a WR screen and stopped it immediately.
  • Kamal Martin with a patient read and he was right there to stuff Dexter Williams when he cut back. So few mistakes for a rookie 5th round pick.
  • Tipa sets the edge perfectly for a tfl on Dillon.
  • Now Tipa with a likely sack vs. Alex Light.
  • Kamal Martin with a run stop on Aaron Jones.
  • Fumble snap exchange between Rodgers and Linsley that the defense recovers. Kirksey ended up with the football and returned it for a score.
  • Another Gary sack.
  • Z Smith blows up an end around to Ervin. Was well into backfield and the play had no chance. Tackled Ervin for about a 10 yard loss.
  • Amos with a nice breakup on third and goal fade for Tonyan in the end zone.
Special Teams:

• Crosby: Good from short. Good from 42. Good from 27. Good from 38. Good from ?. 5/5
  • Jaire Alexander returns a punt 70 yards to the end zone after the play was blown dead, he does a Lambeau Leap with nobody in the stands, then spikes the ball and whips out a celebration dance with Kevin King.
Media:

• Marquez Valdes-Scantling has had a nice modified training camp. Video Streamable
  • Video boards are in operation today too. Photo Imgur
  • Rookie RB AJ Dillon going through pregame warmups, working on his pass pro. Video Streamable
  • Pass pro by Aaron Jones. Video Streamable
  • S Adrian Amos going through pregame warmups, working on tracking the football. Video Streamable
  • Christian Kirksey is a communicator in the every sense of the word. Pretty much been talking to Kamal Martin and the young ILBs through the entire individual period. Video Streamable
  • O-line work. Video Streamable

• LaFleur said the communication was a little slow because the walkie-talkie system went out but otherwise he liked the way the operation went. "It was much cleaner than our last couple of practices, so I thought there was improvement in that aspect."
  • "From an offensive perspective, the operation was smooth. Defensively, I think our pass rush showed up."
  • Matt LaFleur thinks MVS has shown improvement in many aspects, from getting off LOS to running intermediate routes. Also thinks MVS is much more comfortable in the offense: "Marquez is putting together a pretty consistent and strong camp."
  • LaFleur said he wanted to end practice with a 2-minute drill, but a couple guys got "nicked up" and decided to scrap it. Just wasn't worth it at that point.
  • Matt LaFleur on Jordan Love: "It felt like it was probably his best day up to this point, just making some key throws downfield. I think he's consistently getting better." MLF thinks Love benefited from having playbook shrunk down in unscripted setting, wasn't thinking as much.
  • LaFleur said WR Darrius Shepherd has had an "outstanding" training camp so far. Consistent separator. Catches it well. Prepares the right way.
  • LaFleur said he considered doing live tackling today, but didn't want to take the risk two weeks from opener at Minnesota: "We want to have all our horses for the race coming in two weeks."
  • HC Matt LaFleur on if AJ Dillon is ready to help this offense, "He better be ready!"
  • Matt LaFleur said they'll use tomorrow like an in-season Monday, Tuesday off day and then three days of practice (mirroring an in-season schedule).

Last edited:
Right tackle Billy Turner suffered a knee injury in Sunday's scrimmage and will miss some time, a source told ESPN. It's "nothing serious" -- as in not season-ending -- but Week 1 may be unlikely for the Packers' presumptive starter.

Back