Official 2020 Week 3 Green Bay vs New Orleans Thread

At the very least Thomas won’t be able to change direction/push off with that ankle as he normally does. And he’s not a speed guy to start with.
If he plays much they may use him as a decoy

Definitely points out how much value a #1 receiver who has value like Adams means to an offense.
Though I think part of issue is Brees is 40 years old he does not have the arm to push the ball downfield like he use to and relies on more of the short passes now.

Packers injury report: NT Kenny Clark (groin)and WR Davante Adams (hamstring) are out. TE Josiah Deguara (ankle) returned. C Corey Linsley (hand) practiced with a wrap on snapping hand. WR Tyler Ervin (concussion evaluation) was practicing. OLB Randy Ramsey (groin) practiced.

Adams hammy more than just a tweek. Bet it tightened up over night on Sunday.

Just saw this at NFL.com

After exploding through the 150-yard mark in Week 1, Julio Jones played through a hamstring issue and wasn't much of a factor for Atlanta in Week 2.
Things might be getting worse for the receiver. Falcons coach Dan Quinn told reporters Wednesday Jones further strained his hamstring during the loss to Dallas, and the team will take his injury "through the week," per the Atlanta Journal Constitution's Jason Butt.”

we don’t want that for Adams.

Last edited:
Adams hammy more than just a tweek. Bet it tightened up over night on Sunday.

Just saw this at NFL.com

After exploding through the 150-yard mark in Week 1, Julio Jones played through a hamstring issue and wasn't much of a factor for Atlanta in Week 2.
Things might be getting worse for the receiver. Falcons coach Dan Quinn told reporters Wednesday Jones further strained his hamstring during the loss to Dallas, and the team will take his injury "through the week," per the Atlanta Journal Constitution's Jason Butt.”

we don’t want that for Adams.
this game just got a lot tougher for the packers. i know, i know - last year the packers won all four games that davante missed. if adams has to miss a couple games i hope that the other receivers can step it up the same way as last year. the third and fourth game that davante missed were two of rodgers' best games of the season. but the first two games that adams missed were a bit of a struggle.

this game just got a lot tougher for the packers. i know, i know - last year the packers won all four games that davante missed. if adams has to miss a couple games i hope that the other receivers can step it up the same way as last year. the third and fourth game that davante missed were two of rodgers' best games of the season. but the first two games that adams missed were a bit of a struggle.
What we saw last year was Rodgers spread the ball all over when Adams was out.
Especially to the RB’s.
Saw more of that against DET after Adams went out.
Game plan will probably reflect that this week.
Looks like they get Deguara back this week. That would help a little to keep NOLA guessing what’s coming.
But it’s not going to be easy, and especially in their house and they will have some fans from what I read as well

Back