Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net

Preseason​

• Aug. 10, 3:25 p.m., Cleveland Browns, Cleveland, Packers TV Network
  • Aug. 18, 7 p.m., Denver Broncos, Denver, Packers TV Network
  • Aug. 24. 12 p.m. Baltimore Ravens, Lambeau Field, Packers TV Network

Regular season​

• Sept. 6, 7:15 p.m., Philadelphia Eagles, Sau Paulo, Brazil, Peacock and local stations in Green Bay and Milwaukee
  • Sept. 15, 12 p.m., Indianapolis Colts, Lambeau Field, Fox
  • Sept. 22, 12 p.m., Tennessee Titans, Nashville, Tenn., Fox
  • Sept. 29, 12 p.m., Minnesota Vikings, Lambeau Field, Gold package, CBS
  • Oct. 6, 3:25 p.m., Los Angeles Rams, Inglewood, Calif., CBS
  • Oct. 13, 12 p.m., Arizona Cardinals, Lambeau Field, Fox
  • Oct. 20, 12 p.m., Houston Texans, Lambeau Field, Fox
  • Oct. 27, 12 p.m.. Jacksonville Jaguars, Jacksonville, Fla., Fox
  • Nov. 3, 3:25 p.m., Detroit Lions, Lambeau Field, Gold package, Fox
  • Nov. 10, Bye week
  • Nov. 17, 12 p.m., Chicago Bears, Soldier Field, Chicago, Fox
  • Nov. 24, 3:25 p.m., San Francisco 49ers, Lambeau Field, Fox
  • Nov. 28, 7:20 p.m., (Thanksgiving), Miami Dolphins, Lambeau Field, NBC
  • Dec. 5, 715 p.m., Detroit Lions, Detroit, Thursday Night Football, Prime Video
  • Dec. 15, 7:20 p.m., Seattle Seahawks, Seattle, Sunday Night Football, NBC
  • Dec. 23, 7:15 p.m., New Orleans Saints, Lambeau Field, Monday Night Football, ESPN
  • Dec. 29, 12 p.m., Minnesota Vikings, Minneapolis, Fox
  • Jan. 4-5, Chicago Bears, Lambeau Field, date, time and network to be determined, Gold package

Last edited:
Isn’t there a way the Packers could get out of that whole green and gold package set up? Seems like it’s a problem in terms of people with gold package just selling their tickets to opposing fans.

Those gold tickets are the same type of tickets Packers fans buy for road games, at other stadiums. If we stop it from happening, we also stop Packer fans from getting those tickets. I don't think that's a good idea.

If people are upset about it, find out how you can buy those tickets yourself. They're expensive because they're at a premium. They are just like the tickets we've bought to watch the Packers play in Chicago, Minnesota, Dallas, San Francisco, and in New Orleans, as I have.

Those gold tickets are the same type of tickets Packers fans buy for road games, at other stadiums. If we stop it from happening, we also stop Packer fans from getting those tickets. I don't think that's a good idea.

If people are upset about it, find out how you can buy those tickets yourself. They're expensive because they're at a premium. They are just like the tickets we've bought to watch the Packers play in Chicago, Minnesota, Dallas, San Francisco, and in New Orleans, as I have.
Gold ticket package is actually the Milwaukee ticket package. They get a couple games a year. (3 this year due to extra game). They have been known to often sell their tickets because many of them are Milwaukee area and don't want to travel so they sell them. Also crowd noise for pro-Packer can be questionable. If they don't want to keep tickets to go to game and be loud in support of the team they should not be buying the season ticket package.

Might be looking at making first road game this year. Thinking about the Titans game. Can do it driving in a day and can get a nosebleed for around $150-$175 bucks which is not horrible. Would be the first road can I would attend.

Might be looking at making first road game this year. Thinking about the Titans game. Can do it driving in a day and can get a nosebleed for around $150-$175 bucks which is not horrible. Would be the first road can I would attend.
Stadium is right next to I-24. Easy in and out. You can be on the road making time in less than 20 minutes. Done it myself, years ago.

Only difference was, we enjoyed several days down there hitting the bars and the music scenes, then after the game drove to my in-laws, who lived in Tell City, IN. which was only 150 miles. I won't talk about the game. We lost! :(

Gold ticket package is actually the Milwaukee ticket package. They get a couple games a year. (3 this year due to extra game). They have been known to often sell their tickets because many of them are Milwaukee area and don't want to travel so they sell them. Also crowd noise for pro-Packer can be questionable. If they don't want to keep tickets to go to game and be loud in support of the team they should not be buying the season ticket package.

Although I don't like it happening like it is, it's what has allowed me to enjoy Packer games at so many other fields. I wouldn't trade that for anything. I was willing to pay the price. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that someone who is a Bears fan shouldn't have the right to buy tickets at Lambeau, or Vikings fans either. Especially since I saw at least a dozen Packer games in Chicago, and at least two dozen in Minnesota.

I also watch how Packer fans gleefully talk about how the Packer fans are louder than the fans in other stadiums. It's kind of hard to get down on those with gold packages for doing what they are, when you think it's cool when it happens elsewhere.

But, that's just my opinion. You don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Last edited:
Back