Official Game 12 Green Bay vs Philadelphia Thread

Your assumption is Goldy wins in Madison. I’ll take that bet
I'm kind of inclined to believe that the Badgers will pull off the win against the Goofers, so it won't be a football shut out.

I believe this will be the signature game for the Badgers to show everyone they do have a right to go bowling.

The thing about playing the eagles is, that team kinda should be the model for GB. I mean if they can get Jalen Hurts to pilot a 9-1 team then GB can at least get a winning record with Jordan Love. They really need to lean in to the roster in other areas of course but that’s the model over there.

I'm kind of inclined to believe that the Badgers will pull off the win against the Goofers, so it won't be a football shut out.

I believe this will be the signature game for the Badgers to show everyone they do have a right to go bowling.
Not to hijack the thread but Minny is very one dimensional and unless Morgan plays (out vs Iowa) that’s a freshman QB starting.

I thought so too but they looked better last week on both sides of the ball... could give Bucky a real tough game.
Yeah they ran the ball exceptionally well but only 87 in the air. It’s close

Back