Official Game 13 Green Bay vs Chicago Thread

Look. I want to see Love play as well but do really blame AR for wanting to play?

He has had a phenominal career and this year he has been plagued with injuries, father time has hit him, and the season has not gone how anyone thought. I am sure he is frustrated and knows he may be going out in way that he never wanted to.

I played football from 7th grade to 12th grade and my last game was a playoff game. I remember that feeling still today knowing it was over. I cannot imagine knowing your career is coming to an end when you have been playing football for 25-30 years.

I get why he wants to play and honestly I don't blame him.

By the way, Packers win 31-20.

Look. I want to see Love play as well but do really blame AR for wanting to play?

He has had a phenominal career and this year he has been plagued with injuries, father time has hit him, and the season has not gone how anyone thought. I am sure he is frustrated and knows he may be going out in way that he never wanted to.

I played football from 7th grade to 12th grade and my last game was a playoff game. I remember that feeling still today knowing it was over. I cannot imagine knowing your career is coming to an end when you have been playing football for 25-30 years.

I get why he wants to play and honestly I don't blame him.

By the way, Packers win 31-20.
I don't blame him one bit. I'm sure this is not how he envisioned this season, and quite possibly, the end to his career. It's a tough balancing act for the organization. On one hand, they want to show their gratitude to him by letting him play, regardless, especially now that the season is basically over but then again, it could be an opportunity to see how Love can operate with the 1's. I'm glad I don't have to make that decision but can see both sides of it.

From here on out, I just want to see those players who continue to play hard and show up week in and week out. They are professionals and get paid handsomely. I want to see who the team players are when the chips are down.

If Fields plays he will make the game close with his running. Heard before he missed last week he was the top rusher in the NFL since week 6.

Fields plays GB 33 Chicago 27

Fields does not play GB 33 Chicago 17

GB should still win since it’s in GB. But who knows with this team.

Since mid October with Fields, the Bears have averaged just under 30pts per game. They can absolutely run all over GBs D.

Back