Official Game 4 Green Bay vs New England Thread

Limited participation allows us to hope. Jenkins not practicing was not a good sign. I wonder if he's getting some serious swelling in his knee.

Alexander limited. I think he might be less than 50/50 for getting on the field. He could do some of the drills with a groin injury, but it's misleading. My guess is he sits this one out. We should be able to get by them without him. Let him heal.

No Lazard on that list. Good news! With Lazard back out there, the Packers have more options.
Both Bakhtiari and Jenkins are on a plan of limited reps. Let’s see what the rest of the week looks like

Limited participation allows us to hope. Jenkins not practicing was not a good sign. I wonder if he's getting some serious swelling in his knee.

Alexander limited. I think he might be less than 50/50 for getting on the field. He could do some of the drills with a groin injury, but it's misleading. My guess is he sits this one out. We should be able to get by them without him. Let him heal.

No Lazard on that list. Good news! With Lazard back out there, the Packers have more options.
Lazard is on the list. Limited Practice with ankle.

So see more people saying move Jenkins inside and Nijman to RT. Question is can Nijman play RT? If he can I think it's possible that happens but I think Bak and Nijman do at least one more game were they split reps as not to push Bak back to fast.

With calling up the CB shows that Alexander will likely be held out of the game. Which is smart give him extra week of rest.

Patriots downgraded WR Jakobi Meyers to out for Sunday’s game at Green Bay.

From ESPN article

Meanwhile, veteran Brian Hoyer is set to start at quarterback in place of Jones as the Patriots (1-2) vie to avoid being under .500 through four games in consecutive seasons since 2000-2001.

Hoyer has lost his last 11 starts, dating to the 2016 season, which is the longest active losing streak in the NFL. The Packers, meanwhile, have won 14 straight regular-season home games, which is the longest active winning streak.

Back