Official Green Bay vs Detroit Thread

The average time to heal is about six weeks; with minor lacerations, healing may occur even faster. Severe lacerations that may require surgery will require more time to heal.

So if it's going to take him 6 weeks his season is over. maybe if he's on short end it could be maybe 4 weeks but is it worth bringing him back for 1-2 games when you won't go to the playoffs? The answer is no so shut him down for rest of the season.

Reactions: TW
The #Packers have placed TE Luke Musgrave and RB Emanuel Wilson on injured reserve. WR Bo Melton and RB James Robinson have been signed to the active roster.

Green Bay also elevated FB Henry Pearson and S Benny Sapp III to the active roster for tomorrow’s game against Detroit.

Is Musgrave eligible to come back from IR or are they out of IR elevations?

Is Musgrave eligible to come back from IR or are they out of IR elevations?
I don't know if there is a limit anymore. But at this point I would almost let him come back next year make sure he's fully healed up not like GB is going to be in playoff hunt.

Just don’t see how a depleted roster short in talent as it is goes into Detroit on Tday and wins.

Never say never but the big win would be coming out of this game without any more injuries.

Just don’t see how a depleted roster short in talent as it is goes into Detroit on Tday and wins.

Never say never but the big win would be coming out of this game without any more injuries.
Yeah, just play the role of the scrappy underdog and don't get blown out. It would actually be a kind of moral victory to lose a close one.

I think a close loss is about all you can hope for in this game. It'd be sweet to beat Detroit after what happened that first meeting with them. Still, with this depleted roster I'm just hoping for a relatively close game where holding them under 125yds rushing would be a good day. 24 - 16 Lions.

NFL teams playing on thanksgiving will be wearing patch to honor John Madden.

F_jWZl7boAAg6cd

Packers’ injury report for Thursday.
Questionable:
1f3c8.png
CB Jaire Alexander (shoulder)
1f3c8.png
LB De'Vondre Campbell (neck)
1f3c8.png
RB AJ Dillon (groin)
1f3c8.png
S Rudy Ford (biceps)
1f3c8.png
WR Dontayvion Wicks (concussion/knee).
Out:
1f3c8.png
RB Aaron Jones (knee)
1f3c8.png
S Darnell Savage (calf/designated to return from injured reserve)
Doubtful:
1f3c8.png
TE Josiah Deguara (hip)

Back