Official Packers vs Seahawks Divisional Playoff Thread

Keg Man

2 matchups to watch, Clowney vs OL and Metcalf vs secondary. win those one on one battles we should win. Also have to make sure Wilson is contained. Its close...GB 24-21
Agreed, win on those 3 key points and the Pack should prevail. Also, can't let "Beastmode" get going.

packerbacker78

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards a Packers Blowout. The Seahawks are banged the **** up. Their defense has been suspect all year. I think we see Aaron Jones with 30 touches and Packers control the clock.

Seahawks have zero run game outside of Wilson. Lockett is a really good wr but I think the Packers can double him. He's disappeared in some games this year. The pass rush will be on fire against that Seahawks o line and I don't know if they can push it down the field enough.

Nerd

The more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards a Packers Blowout. The Seahawks are banged the **** up. Their defense has been suspect all year. I think we see Aaron Jones with 30 touches and Packers control the clock.

Seahawks have zero run game outside of Wilson. Lockett is a really good wr but I think the Packers can double him. He's disappeared in some games this year. The pass rush will be on fire against that Seahawks o line and I don't know if they can push it down the field enough.
Agreed, but this team struggles to put teams away. It would be nice, but be prepared to fight.

Budman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

This is why I went 31-14. I just have a feeling this team is ready to bust out a full, dominant game. That goes against their usual trends and stats but I'm hopeful.

Last edited:

DrMortonsaltEsq1

Should be a good but tuff game. I think we all realize that the Pack will have to stop Wilson from running at will. If the Packers OL can do a decent job and ARod throws with the accuracy he has in the past, then GB should be heading out to SF next week. l have seen the spread as GB giving 4 pts to Seattle...I'll go with that .......Packers win 24 - 20. Bye Bye Carroll

GBP4EVER

Packers send out the call for help. Want 600-700 people to show up at 6am on Sunday to shovel.