Official Preseason Game 1 Green Bay vs Cincinnati Thread

Bahk absolutely needs to play. New QB, new line, everyone needs to get timing and trust down now. The more time he misses the harder it will be during the season.

But like I said he’s done. If they’re already being this cautious with him, this long after the injury, means it hasn’t healed properly. Be interesting to see who steps up to replace him.

Bahk absolutely needs to play. New QB, new line, everyone needs to get timing and trust down now. The more time he misses the harder it will be during the season.

But like I said he’s done. If they’re already being this cautious with him, this long after the injury, means it hasn’t healed properly. Be interesting to see who steps up to replace him.
Like I keep saying, they need to assume that Bakh is not going to be a guy they can count on for a lot of playing time, especially early in the season. After that? Might not then either.

Like I keep saying, they need to assume that Bakh is not going to be a guy they can count on for a lot of playing time, especially early in the season. After that? Might not then either.
I think, deep down, they don't think he's gonna be the guy at LT. That knee sure isn't responding very well, or so it seems. Keep coaching up his successor and hope for the best

only a couple series? I thought that he would play a lot more than that. people have been talking about playing the first half. hopefully it isn't just two three and outs.
Did he end up playing in the Bengals practice? I thought someone mentioned he was suited up.

It's going to be interesting how long they play Love? He needs work BUT your risking a lot if you play him too much and he gets hurt. Other than that I hope all the starters stay healthy etc.

It sounds like he will play a couple of series and be done. I think Love said that himself.

Back