Official Week 10 Green Bay vs Indy Thread

St Brown needs to go away. He cannot stay healthy and he has never impressed in any facet. MVS is a 3rd WR. We will see if Lazard can continue to be a 2nd option.

If the Packers are to win this game they cannot have ST's errors or turn the ball over. Field position will be very important in this game.

You can score on the Colt defense. Packers need to be balanced and from what I saw when I watched the Colts and the Titans is the Colts are weaker in the middle. If they have a weakness. Tonyan down the seam and crossing patterns. We may have to do alot of presnap motion and really scheme WRs open since the Colts mostly play tight man. RB's out of the backfield and use Jones in space. (which we should always do)

Just my thoughts. I will not predict anything either. This will show if the Packers are contenders or pretenders.

Davante Adams on his ankle injury: "It's definitely not a 9-1-1, but it's something we had to pay attention to for sure." He wouldn't promise that he's playing Sunday vs. the Colts but said "that's the idea" considering he finished the last game, which he called one of his worst.

Davante Adams on his ankle injury: "It's definitely not a 9-1-1, but it's something we had to pay attention to for sure." He wouldn't promise that he's playing Sunday vs. the Colts but said "that's the idea" considering he finished the last game, which he called one of his worst.

If Adams is out, we are in trouble. I think our WRs will have trouble with separation. We might have to use Jones split out more to even get someone open.

Thanks Pack. I guess that's not bad considering he's been in the league awhile?
not bad agree... here is the breakdown by year
2014 - 0
2015 - 3
2016. - 0
2017. - 2
2018. - 1
2019. - 4

St Brown needs to go away. He cannot stay healthy and he has never impressed in any facet. MVS is a 3rd WR. We will see if Lazard can continue to be a 2nd option.

If the Packers are to win this game they cannot have ST's errors or turn the ball over. Field position will be very important in this game.

You can score on the Colt defense. Packers need to be balanced and from what I saw when I watched the Colts and the Titans is the Colts are weaker in the middle. If they have a weakness. Tonyan down the seam and crossing patterns. We may have to do alot of presnap motion and really scheme WRs open since the Colts mostly play tight man. RB's out of the backfield and use Jones in space. (which we should always do)

Just my thoughts. I will not predict anything either. This will show if the Packers are contenders or pretenders.

And Aaron needs to get the ball out quickly. None of this waiting until there is a 1/2 second left on the clock.thumbsdown))

Back