Official Week 8 Green Bay vs LA Rams Thread

You don't know Buffalo Bob, Clarabelle the clown, Mr. Bluster, or Howdy? OMG! How old are you! You must be a young whipper snapper! LOL

I’m 48 lol… I do know Howdy Doody I was being difficult :p…. Though I only know Howdy Doody cause my mom watched it when she was a kid..

Any word on Stafford? I think he was battling a thumb injury?

Per Adam Schefter Rams’ QB Matthew Stafford, listed as questionable for Sunday due to his thumb injury, is unlikely to play vs. the Packers, though the team is giving him all the time it can before it has to make any final decisions about his availability, per sources.

See Schefter also saying that Puka Nacua despite being questionable with a knee injury is expected to play.

Per Adam Schefter Rams’ QB Matthew Stafford, listed as questionable for Sunday due to his thumb injury, is unlikely to play vs. the Packers, though the team is giving him all the time it can before it has to make any final decisions about his availability, per sources.
Translation: everyone knows he's out but the Rams think they can be clever by saying he has a chance.

I still think, even without Stafford, that LA may win this one.

Translation: everyone knows he's out but the Rams think they can be clever by saying he has a chance.

I still think, even without Stafford, that LA may win this one.
Without Stafford, Packers win by 2 scores

Back