Official Week 9 Green Bay vs New England Thread

No contest. Pats 41 Packers 17

Brady looked very average Monday and is not the same guy as a few years ago, Maybe age and or surrounding cast. I think you can put up points on that defense, 29th in total sacks. Its close and I think Rodgers has a point to prove after last week

GB 34
NE 28

I'm actually looking forward to this game. We're as healthy as ever going to be at this point, and this is the time of year GB typically starts to play its best football. I really hope the refs do as good a job as they did last week, they really let both teams play and it made for a much more interesting and quick paced game.

Brady looked very average Monday and is not the same guy as a few years ago, Maybe age and or surrounding cast. I think you can put up points on that defense, 29th in total sacks. Its close and I think Rodgers has a point to prove after last week

GB 34
NE 28

I also think they can be run on. Their d doesnt have the talent of the rams..... Not even close. Long drives that end with tds keeps brady and co on the sideline. I also dont think their o is great. This isnt the pats of the past. Yea they are at home. No thwy arent a great roster.

Hear the same song and dance each week and each week we have to come from behind or we find a new way too lose. Save the "rah rah" green and gold cheerleader stuff. Packers come from behind and win on a FG. 38-35

I also think they can be run on. Their d doesnt have the talent of the rams..... Not even close. Long drives that end with tds keeps brady and co on the sideline. I also dont think their o is great. This isnt the pats of the past. Yea they are at home. No thwy arent a great roster.

Don't you mean long drives that end in FGs? ;)

Belichick is usually really good at game planning to take away the best offensive weapon. He will have something up his sleeve for Rodgers. MM better be ready to adjust. If Wade Phillips and half the other Division 2 defensive coordinators know the plays before MM calls them, then I'm sure BB can sniff those tendencies a mile away.

Back