Open Jim: How many NCAA Tournament games does Wisconsin have to win to call this season successful?

I think they've already succeeded beyond expectations getting a #3 seed, and the possibility of making it to the Sweet 16. It's been a great ride with a team that nobody expected to even be invited to the dance.

that depends on your viewpoint. if you are the kind of person who thinks that anything other than winning it all, you're likely to be disappointed. i think we have a few of those types on this forum. personally, i would like to see them win at least two games.

It’s been a successful season. Probably most entertaining since the FF teams but that was more expected. Maybe the team that knocked off Xavier or beat Nova are up there also.

It's already been a successful season, but a Sweet-16 appearance would really cement this as a special year when compared to pre-season expectations.

Badgers already did much better then I thougth they would

As others have stated, this has already been a successful year, especially when factoring in the preseason expectations. That's why it's so entertaining to watch the whole season and enjoy the ride for whatever it's worth. Each season is it's on roller coater ride but you get to see the growth of these young athletes and it's amazing what they can accomplish in, not just one game, but the season as a whole.

My son's first year of college, this year, was at one of the colleges that won in the first four, and it was so enjoyable to attend their season games, and then to see them win their conference tourney, after being the 4th seed, then winning in the first four, was just wonderful.

UW isn't done yet. They are playing at a high level. It's been fun to see that play out and they are going to continue with doing good things in this tournament!

Last edited:
Reactions: TW
Back