Packers 2022 Thread

Honestly until or if they lose 2 more that won't be an option. If they have 9 loses then maybe.
Might as well play Rodgers out at this point you wait until 9 or 10 losses you screw Love because then you are saying here you go Jordan play with a bad team that had quit and just want to play the last few games and go home for the off-season. Love would not be able to do a thing and all the idiots will say he sucks see. I rather play Mr. $50 million let him look like a failure to end his career.

Might as well play Rodgers out at this point you wait until 9 or 10 losses you screw Love because then you are saying here you go Jordan play with a bad team that had quit and just want to play the last few games and go home for the off-season. Love would not be able to do a thing and all the idiots will say he sucks see. I rather play Mr. $50 million let him look like a failure to end his career.
There is the possibility that Arod is so mentally messed up right now Love may actually be better.

There is the possibility that Arod is so mentally messed up right now Love may actually be better.
Only way Rodgers is done is if he says oh my thumb has got worse I can't play on it I need to go to IR. But I think that boat has sailed to use the Thumb as a excuse to go to IR now would be hard to buy since it's been weeks that it could have started to heal.

Not sure there's much more to learn about Love at this point, I think right now they're in the ignoble position of letting the Aaron Rodgers farewell tour just play out no matter what the record is. Not what anyone imagined, but could be worse - he could walk off injured like Favre, never to play a down again. I saw it first hand 20 years ago when Wayne Gretzky was with the Rangers. Team was awful but he played every night so fans could see him one last time.

Rodgers plays until they're eliminated, then it will be Love. I figure he gets the last two weeks of the season. Just a guess. Then next year, we can talk about football, not the Rodgers soap opera.

Not sure there's much more to learn about Love at this point, I think right now they're in the ignoble position of letting the Aaron Rodgers farewell tour just play out no matter what the record is. Not what anyone imagined, but could be worse - he could walk off injured like Favre, never to play a down again. I saw it first hand 20 years ago when Wayne Gretzky was with the Rangers. Team was awful but he played every night so fans could see him one last time.
This is why I plan to go to the Lions game. I think there is a good chance that is going to be the last game Rodgers plays in the NFL.

Rodgers plays until they're eliminated, then it will be Love. I figure he gets the last two weeks of the season. Just a guess. Then next year, we can talk about football, not the Rodgers soap opera.
If Rodgers has made it up in his mind he is walking away after the season he won't go to the bench he will finish out the season as the starter.

I said this in shout but I see some signs of depression in Arod.. failed relationships, and now the one thing that made him special is failing him. His demeanor, his look, major change in him all around etc…

I think he is way more mentally messed up than people think.

Is Rodgers washed up? No, he definitely can still win. But can he carry a hot mess on his shoulders and make the playoffs....no, those days are past. The problem is that we are paying him like he can, and we haven't put enough talent around him due to various reasons.

Still until he stops the sideline pout and the stupid comments at his pressers he's inviting the criticism.
Like saying he played poorly and missed recievers?

Rodgers is coming back next year. Our Rookie recievers will have a year experience. We need to fix the offensive line.

This year sucks. Next year will be glorious

Back