Packers 2022 Thread

In order for GB to make the playoffs, GB must win out and then have three of the following four things happen (disclosure, someone else came up with this):

• The Giants lose all three of their remaining games
  • The Commanders lose two of their three remaining games
  • The Seahawks lose once more.
  • The Lions either lose once more (in addition to the loss to GB presumed above) or wind up with a worse strength-of-victory mark than the Packers (Packers currently have a narrow advantage)

In order for GB to make the playoffs, GB must win out and then have three of the following four things happen (disclosure, someone else came up with this):

• The Lions either lose once more (in addition to the loss to GB presumed above) or wind up with a worse strength-of-victory mark than the Packers (Packers currently have a narrow advantage)
Based on this I can’t see NY losing 3x. Washington get SF (loss) Cleveland at home (Washington probably favorite) and Dallas at home (toss up). Seattle gets @ KC so that’s that one. Detroit goes to Carolina and gets Chicago at home before GB so not promising.

Not optimal

Per ESPN Playoff Machine when I did it last night. Giants don't need to lose all 3. If Washinton losses 2 of 3 Seattle losses 1 game and GB wins out GB makes Playoffs. Lions don't need to lose 2 of last 3.

If Giants say finish 10-6-1 they get 5 seed
Seattle losses one more 9-8 lose tie breaker
Lions lose one more 9-8 lose Tie Break.er

1671462634690.png

Per ESPN Playoff Machine when I did it last night. Giants don't need to lose all 3. If Washinton losses 2 of 3 Seattle losses 1 game and GB wins out GB makes Playoffs. Lions don't need to lose 2 of last 3.

If Giants say finish 10-6-1 they get 5 seed
Seattle losses one more 9-8 lose tie breaker
Lions lose one more 9-8 lose Tie Break.er

View attachment 648
I think this depends on strength of victory, which will change depending on outcomes across the league. Could change in Detroit’s favor

I wonder if we'll see a little Love tonight?

Back