Packers Draft Pick Thread

Packers Pick in The Poll

• Kenneth Murray ILB/OLB Oklahoma

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Patrick Queen OLB LSU ( Could move inside)

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Cole Kmet TE Notre Dame

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • D'Andre Swift RB Georgia

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tee Higgins WR Clemson

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Isaiah Wilson OT Georgia

• Justin Herbert QB Oregon

• Trevon Diggs CB Alabama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watch them draft a guy completely off the list. Nothing is going to be predictable in this draft.

Watch them draft a guy completely off the list. Nothing is going to be predictable in this draft.

i just hope they don't use another first round pick on a guy that isn't going to play more than a handful of plays. there are some really nice players that will start right away in their first year when pick #30 come up.

yep I was a bit off on Jackson but its his legs that make him dangerous more than his arm. I am not sold on him long term to win games with his arm

As to Herbert when you look at his stats he lacks consistency and in a conference where defense is like the arena league his numbers should have been better. His deep ball is average at best. He looks at the part with his size but rest screams bust

All it takes is to lose just a fraction of a step and then all of a sudden Jackson isn't as dangerous anymore. Guys like that don't come back from injuries and they take a beating. Ask RGIII

Guy to watch for is Wilson some say he's the best pure RT in the draft.

Guy to watch for is Wilson some say he's the best pure RT in the draft.
I agree, but Wilson falls short of alleged cut off numbers for agility. He's a monster though, would love to see him at RT for the next 10 years.

From this list, if Murray (or Queens even) is on the board at #30, you grab him! Then hope you get as lucky in Round 2 and get Pittman as WR is a need. If no Murray or Queens, then Mims (or Higgins) and hope to get Davis-Gaither in Round 2.

Rough draft of my overall draft board. Just my initial list of names. I have not gone over all the positions yet. Maybe about half done.

This is a rough draft of the order i would take each player, by position. Gotta still go over them and fine tune. Positions of need first, then less need as you go down. Players at each position are ranked by round.

https://statwhore.wordpress.com/2020/04/18/nerds-2020-packers-nfl-draft-board/

Back