Packers named most passionate fan base

Butler does love money when he got married he was selling seats to his dinner to fans who paid few hundred bucks to attend.

Agree GBP. I sometimes listen to the sports talk radio show he's part of when I'm driving around the Milwaukee area. He's one of those guys who always seems to talk about how players have to feed their families. To me, it's just such an odd thing to say when 99% of your listeners are never going to make as much in their lifetime as most players will make in a single contract. I'm all for players getting every penny they legally can, but please don't paint it as though they're "struggling".

A long time ago I came to the conclusion that you need enough money to feed the monster you create. The problem is, the more money one has, the bigger the monster.

A long time ago I came to the conclusion that you need enough money to feed the monster you create. The problem is, the more money one has, the bigger the monster.

unless you have self-discipline. my wife and i both worked. but we always limited our spending to my income. this allowed us to do things like pay for our son's college education without any debt, save enough to buy our first rental house for cash, save up for early debt-free retirement, pay off our mortgage, etc.

unless you have self-discipline. my wife and i both worked. but we always limited our spending to my income. this allowed us to do things like pay for our son's college education without any debt, save enough to buy our first rental house for cash, save up for early debt-free retirement, pay off our mortgage, etc.
I am what a credit card company calls a deadbeat. I pay off my credit card in full every month so they never make any interest off me but still get all the rewards they give from using the card. Only thing the credit card company makes off me is the swipe fee they charge the vendor.

Also donate plasma and that's pretty much what I allow myself to use as my spending money.

I am what a credit card company calls a deadbeat. I pay off my credit card in full every month so they never make any interest off me but still get all the rewards they give from using the card. Only thing the credit card company makes off me is the swipe fee they charge the vendor.

Also donate plasma and that's pretty much what I allow myself to use as my spending money.

yep. we use credit cards in the exact same way. never ever carried a balance in over 20 years together. and cash back rewards make it even better.

kudos to you for donating blood. i am a bonafide needle-phobe. could never voluntarily submit to a needle. one question though. if you are donating plasma, how does that translate to spending money?

yep. we use credit cards in the exact same way. never ever carried a balance in over 20 years together. and cash back rewards make it even better.

kudos to you for donating blood. i am a bonafide needle-phobe. could never voluntarily submit to a needle. one question though. if you are donating plasma, how does that translate to spending money?
Well I should say sell Plasma then. Plasma place in town they seperate the plasma out from the blood you keep the blood they take the plasma. Pays $70 doing it twice a week plus if you do it 7-8 times in a month they usually pay a bonus so can make $320-330 bucks a month donating. Usually takes people about 1 to 1-1/2 hours from walk into walk out for each donation.

My oldest son did that for extra spending money when he was in college at UW-Oshkosh

Back