Packers ready to do 'some different things' in free agency this year

Let's hope Gutey values that and goes after it and finds it. The Wr corps needs an upgrade for sure.

despite the fact that this is a deep draft at wide receiver, i think there will be an early run on the best receivers, and by the time our pick at #30 is on the clock, there won't be any left that can give us 800 yards in his rookie year. i hope i'm wrong because i would like to see us use our highest pick on a weapon for the offense.

despite the fact that this is a deep draft at wide receiver, i think there will be an early run on the best receivers, and by the time our pick at #30 is on the clock, there won't be any left that can give us 800 yards in his rookie year. i hope i'm wrong because i would like to see us use our highest pick on a weapon for the offense.

I think you may be right, and I don't think it would be wise to give away lower picks to move up a handful of spots to pick someone who's a "maybe."

I get that side of it but I want younger , faster and more athletic and that’s not Sanders. And can a 33 year old WR repeat last year? My gamble is on the draft

I may be behind the times on injury projections but I don't trust guys coming off of achilles tears. Sanders did a nice job coming back last year. Richard Sherman too. But I'm leery about relying on guys post achilles injury.

I may be behind the times on injury projections but I don't trust guys coming off of achilles tears. Sanders did a nice job coming back last year. Richard Sherman too. But I'm leery about relying on guys post achilles injury.

That's a good point. I didn't realize he had that type of injury although he had a nice year and complimented that 9ers offense very well

Back