packers remaining schedule

packers have six games remaining. how many will they win?

• one

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • three

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • four

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • five

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • six

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

realitybytes

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
it has been an exciting season so far. and much more fun than the last couple. soon the packers will be heading down the home stretch, starting with arguably their toughest game of the season. only two of the final six games are home games, and the final three games are against divisional rivals. i know we don't want the packers players to look ahead of their next game, but i don't think it matters if we do.

Will be favored in 4 of them. I say we win 5. Packers have a history of getting hot and finding their rhythm down the stretch. Call me drinking the kool aid but I believe in this team and the chemistry they are building. None will be easy or blowouts but they find a way.

Team should be able to go 4-2. 49ers and Vikings would be losses I put down. But Giants, Redskins, Bears, Lions are all teams trending in wrong direction so see those as wins. So a 12-4 season would be much better then I could have ever hoped for. Though looking at Vikings schedule they are a team that could go 5-1 or 4-2 and if they go 5-1 GB needs to go 4-2 to win the division then.

Back