Packers Trade Trevor Davis

which means he'll probably get to play 2 or 3 snaps per game.
Watch, first offensive play and ML will have game planned him open on a waggle route for a big gainer

I liked Trevor Davis. He finally learned to play offense. Wanted him to get some looks. We have Davante and a field of semi-scrubs at that position. Need somebody to take a step up. Thought we should give Davis an opportunity.

Time for MVS to start getting open I guess. Maybe Shephard will show us something. Hard to do as a rookie though. Those guys always need a year.

I liked Trevor Davis. He finally learned to play offense. Wanted him to get some looks. We have Davante and a field of semi-scrubs at that position. Need somebody to take a step up. Thought we should give Davis an opportunity.

Time for MVS to start getting open I guess. Maybe Shephard will show us something. Hard to do as a rookie though. Those guys always need a year.
Besides 1-2 pre-season catches Davis never showed one thing that he looked like a decent WR. Davis is a guy who is like Jeff Janis kept his job because of his ST ability.

Back