PFF Believes Packers Lack Top-10 Roster

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
usatsi_13798143.jpg

Davante Adams was named the biggest strength; Allen Lazard the biggest X-factor.

Continue reading...

Middle of the league in my opinion. A playoff contender only because of Rodgers and Adams.

Middle of the league in my opinion. A playoff contender only because of Rodgers and Adams.

They played their best ball last year without Adams. Weird.

i'll just say that i disagree with the article and i disagree even more with the comments so far. but i realize that all three are based on a lack of information since the offseason has been non-existent so far.

on a side note, i do agree that our efforts in free agency and the draft were among the worst in the league this year.

That's a fair take rb. From my perspective, for a number of years the problem was quality roster depth - the starting 22 were pretty good, but lack of depth behind them hurt. Now I see big holes in the starting group as well. Rodgers can change Ls into Ws on the field, but judging the roster he only counts once. I see a major hole at ILB. I see little to no development at WR, a hole at TE and no development at OT. We have a house of cards developing that is going to collapse into 4-12 at some point relatively soon.

That's a fair take rb. From my perspective, for a number of years the problem was quality roster depth - the starting 22 were pretty good, but lack of depth behind them hurt. Now I see big holes in the starting group as well. Rodgers can change Ls into Ws on the field, but judging the roster he only counts once. I see a major hole at ILB. I see little to no development at WR, a hole at TE and no development at OT. We have a house of cards developing that is going to collapse into 4-12 at some point relatively soon.

i'm not going to say or imply that i know any more than anyone else here. i just have a different "feeling" about the team than most people here do. but history is on your side.

i'm not going to say or imply that i know any more than anyone else here. i just have a different "feeling" about the team than most people here do. but history is on your side.

I get it. I'm always an optimist on game day too. Otherwise what's the point?

Team overachived last year will be a 9-7 or 10-6 borderline playoff team this year.

Back