Players getting more stupid?

GBP4EVER

Draft Guru
2021 Draft Guru
WTF? This might be one of the dumbest things I ever heard a player say about playing the game.

241710897_10228370372143964_3863264466914585127_n.jpg

dannobanano

Glad I didn't draft him for my dynasty team. He was gone by my pick at #5. I took Javante Williams and then took Terrace Marshall in the 2nd round. I actually think Marshall might have a chance to be a better pro than Chase (jmho). He certainly had a better pre-season

TW

Eventually, that kind of stupid catches up with a person.

Keg Man

Call me stupid. I can definately see how a receiver would be better able to see a college footballs with stripes. As to Size, when I started playing rugby, the balls were not uniform and each was different and the difference took a while to adjust to.

dannobanano

Keg, IMHO, part of the reason the comment seemed so obtuse was WHY wasn’t Chase working with a pro-style ball ever since he sat out due to Covid and then declared for the draft?
He could have been catching passes with an NFL ball for nearly 2 years, but he waited until OTA’s and training camp to do so??

rpiotr01

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
IMO this is nothing to do with stupidity and everything to do with making excuses. He had a nice game so good for him, but don't blame the ball.