Post Game GB defeats Tampa Bay 14-12

Did anyone else take when Bak said him and Nijman were not fans of him and Nijman spiltting duties but when they finished the game they knew it was the right call? I think Bak found out he's not ready to play a full game yet and needs to get conditoned and the strenght back in his knee.

I thought his knee bend was pretty good and I wouldn’t say stiff, just slow. I don’t think he looked like a guy with a bum knee, he looked like a guy who almost forgot how to play at NFL speed which makes perfect sense.

I don’t know, big question now is how the knee responds, can he practice again, can he go the whole game etc.
After taking another look at it, he did seem to warm up a bit his reps wore on. He actually didn't look too shabby and his foot speed didn't seem as sluggish as his first few reps. He seemed to hold up at the point of contact and did get out in space on a couple plays. Overall, a good showing after being off so long and the successive knee set backs. He's a wiley vet so he can probably cover for some early deficiencies, but as you said, it'll be about how that knee responds. Here's hoping to see Bak back to his old self soon. Fingers crossed.

Back