Post Game: Green Bay defeats Kansas City 27-20

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Jace Sternberger can't catch a break, it seems.

I think we scored twice because of takeaways, which was nice to see. Summers had a 74 yd TD after an interception. Unfortunately, the Packers were not the only team on the field to make the most of turnovers.

Can't help but think they're going to keep both Boyle and Kizer.

Saturday is going to be a very interesting day.

On to the season! gopackgo

I didn't see much of Kizer's play but I honestly think that he and Boyle are dead even.

All in all for back-ups playing, I thought it was an entertaining game.

Not really impressed with the RB's.

Yeah I dont really have a lot to add about this one. No one really stood out. This is not a very deep roster and remains very much a work in progress. Overall this camp, it's interesting that the biggest leaps made by second year players seem to be from the UDFAs Tonyan, Raven Greene and Tony Brown and not the draft picks.

Jace Sternberger can't catch a break, it seems.

I think we scored twice because of takeaways, which was nice to see. Summers had a 74 yd TD after an interception. Unfortunately, the Packers were not the only team on the field to make the most of turnovers.

Can't help but think they're going to keep both Boyle and Kizer.

Saturday is going to be a very interesting day.

On to the season! gopackgo
Heard the song, 'All You Need Is Love'? Well, 'All You Need Is Boyle.’ He will be ARod‘s replacement one day

please no, fine as a backup but thats his ceiling
Give him alittle time to learn. He has a good arm with decent accuracy. ARod is going nowhere right now, so Boyle has time. I wish I could have seen Boyle with the starters. I am just not sold on Kizer

Give him alittle time to learn. He has a good arm with decent accuracy. ARod is going nowhere right now, so Boyle has time. I wish I could have seen Boyle with the starters. I am just not sold on Kizer
Boyle is not starting quality never will be

Not a Kizer fan at all, just do not see more than a back up in Boyle.

I respect both your opinions. I suppose we‘ll just have to see. Of course it will have to do with Boyle even making the team.

Back