Post Game: Green Bay defeats Seattle 28-23

Need to start showing up for 60. Two more games. Let's do it!

As I said during the game - the officials did everything they could to keep Seattle in the game. But the Packers continue to win ugly - but they won. Early line is SF favored by a TD next week; I really think AR thrives on being the underdog.

As I said during the game - the officials did everything they could to keep Seattle in the game. But the Packers continue to win ugly - but they won. Early line is SF favored by a TD next week; I really think AR thrives on being the underdog.
How much of this "winning ugly" bullshit goes back to Pettine and his soft coverage bullshit?

We got two close spot calls on the TD and the Graham 3rd down, they would not have overturned if those had not been initially called in our favor. Overall I don't think the refs swung this one either way.

I really don't mind winning ugly. It's right on my avatar. The Pats and Texans and Ravens can sit at home looking pretty for all I care.

Nerd - Pettine's coverage did lead to several of the sacks and a perfect INT opportunity King dropped. I think he counted on pressure getting to Wilson at some point, was willing to give up yards for a chance at that.

Back