Post Game: Green Bay defeats Seattle 28-23

A lot of sacks tonight, good to see.

Pretty decent on third down offense too, imo.

Good game. Packers came out hot. It's a one game season each week. They just have to put one good gameplan together for the 9ers and go and attack.
We lost Bulaga against the Niners. Had to go with Alex Light against Bosa. :D Should be a little different this time.

It will be a tough game, but we can do it.

We lost Bulaga against the Niners. Had to go with Alex Light against Bosa. :D Should be a little different this time.

It will be a tough game, but we can do it.

thank the football gods that Gute signed Veldheer.
His in-season signing looms just as important to the offense as Ervin has been to special teams and the stretch/playoff run.

On D they took away the big stuff over the top and they took away the run game. What made me tear my hair out was the undisciplined pass rush - you’ve got to muddle rush Wilson, you can’t stunt hard inside and let him get outside. I don’t know what they were thinking. I know we bashed their OL but who cares, he gets away from that stuff all the time. He was already in the midst of a great season, why do what they want you to do? Eh what do I know.

On the other side, welcome back Aaron Rodgers. 3-4 huge drop in the bucket throws, and Graham and Allison came up big a couple times with clutch catches.

Looking forward to next week. I think SF is playing like the better team but it only takes once good game plan and a couple big plays to beat any time at any time.

Crowed was fired up the whole game people there early and stood pretty much the whole game. Davante Adams putting team on his back is why Packers won this game guy made big play after big play. Mike Pettine I am not impressed. Seattle went in made halftime adjustments it seems Pettine was fine to sit on what worked and did nothing in the second half as Wilson does what he does best move around and make plays. Thankfully the Smith boys were able to make a couple key plays to ensure the victory. Jones did not do much but Seattle seemed to be keyed to stop the run saying Rodgers you want to win this game you beat us with your arm. Seems more and more teams are doing that as they are no longer scared of what he can do against them.

This was a game were the Packers started fast then seemed to get complacent and let the foot off the gas in the second half and it nearly burned them. The Packers cannot play this type of game against SF otherwise they will have no chance. If they can play like they did in the first half against SF it will be anyone's ball game and Packers will have good chance to win and get to the Super Bowl. In all so far this has been a great season if the Packers keep it going great but win or lose they have given us way more then anyone ever expected of them.

congratulations to matt lafleur - first packers head coach to take the team to the nfcc in his very first year with the team.

What a great year. Certainly not one that I expected. He's done great things in that locker room and on the field. Can't wait to see what he has planned for the NFCCG and the SB!!

Same script as the first 16 games.

I know he's not the the same QB as he was 5 years ago but I don't think anyone other than Mahomes could drop those dimes to Adams and Graham like Rodgers did last night. The offense is inconsistent but thats mostly a talent issue. Adams and Jones combined 226 yds 4 TD, rest of team 118 yds 0 TD's.

Defense was fine for the most part, they contained Metcalf and while Wilson got his yds limited chuck plays and 5 sacks. So on to Santa Clara

Back