Post Game Niners Defeat Packers 37-20 End Season.

Packers holes aren't as glaring as last year. They fixed the pass rush in the off season now fix the middle lb corps.

Offensively keep Bulaga and hope he takes a discount. Cut lane Taylor and Graham.

Find a tight end, #2 wr via free agency. They need impact starters at those positions.

Draft bpa - wr is stacked so. It's probably a wr but wouldn't mind dl, OT, MLB.

Packers have almost 45 mil (if they cut Graham and lane Taylor). Could get to 53 if they cut linsley if they really want to make a splash.

They have options. Will be an interesting off season.
I still like Summers and Bolton at ILB, but they haven't proven anything.

WR is our biggest need, imo. We need a small, quick slot guy. All our WRs are perimeter types, tall, rangy guys. Same general skill sets. Shephard is a developmental slot guy, but he ran a 4.6.

We got Sternberger at TE, DeX at RB. Jenkins could be a C, although I like Linsley. But again, these guys are developmental. Sternberger looks to be coming along. His blocking has been on point and he's a natural pass catcher. Had a TD in the NFCCG.

Not sure we can trust Bulaga to hold up as a starter.

Why? That's not ML offense at all. We need guys that fit the system. The MM no-huddle spread BS needs to go away and fans need to get over it.
Geronimo doesn't fit there.

I still like Summers and Bolton at ILB, but they haven't proven anything.

WR is our biggest need, imo. We need a small, quick slot guy. All our WRs are perimeter types, tall, rangy guys. Same general skill sets. Shephard is a developmental slot guy, but he ran a 4.6.

We got Sternberger at TE, DeX at RB. Jenkins could be a C, although I like Linsley. But again, these guys are developmental. Sternberger looks to be coming along. His blocking has been on point and he's a natural pass catcher. Had a TD in the NFCCG.

Not sure we can trust Bulaga to hold up as a starter.
Summers fell in the draft because he can't tackle. He's the anti Martinez has speed but can't tackle to save his life

Your right he doesn't...we need a true #2 WR, not a slot guy, even better we need a TE that can both block and catch consistently.
How about a Trent Taylor type?

I agree about the TE thing though. Tonyan is a #2 TE, Sternberger needs to prove he is the man.

How about a Trent Taylor type?

I agree about the TE thing though. Tonyan is a #2 TE, Sternberger needs to prove he is the man.
you need a 6'1 200 possession WR that can find the holes in a zone or catch a slant... he just needs to be quick not a speed demon( though it wouldn't hurt) the main thing is he'll be your clutch guy. If you have him...#17 and a dynamic TE in this system to go with a solid running game you're golden.

That tough guy who isn't afraid of the tough catch over the middle, and has the size to punish DBs instead of being broken up by them, should be a top priority. In the draft? Difficult to find someone who is ready to make that jump. Free agency? Just might find the right guy, and reasonable. TEs? I don't think we lose much with Graham gone. We need someone who can block, and find those seams to get open. Henry, as some people mention, might just be this guy. That said, there may be cheaper out there, but I don't think it's on our roster now. With those two adds, the passing game is improved dramatically.

Back