Post Game Thread GB Destroys Detroit 42-21

Some things I saw today:

Patrick played well today. He made a few mistakes but overall played well. Wagner also played well.

Gary had 1.5 sacks today? Cross your fingers on this continuing.

This O is way different without Jones. He needs to be signed. Now!

Tonyan had a nice game. He is light years ahead of Sternberger right now.

5 drops today. MVS had two big ones again. That will bite us eventually. And he has not even played against a good secondary yet. He needs to fix it.

Overall this O is very balanced. Lets hop Adams is ok.

I will hold judgements on the D until after NO and ATL.

Some things I saw today:

Patrick played well today. He made a few mistakes but overall played well. Wagner also played well.

Gary had 1.5 sacks today? Cross your fingers on this continuing.

This O is way different without Jones. He needs to be signed. Now!

Tonyan had a nice game. He is light years ahead of Sternberger right now.

5 drops today. MVS had two big ones again. That will bite us eventually. And he has not even played against a good secondary yet. He needs to fix it.

Overall this O is very balanced. Lets hop Adams is ok.

I will hold judgements on the D until after NO and ATL.
Were they drops or contested catches? The only drops I remember were Sternberger.

Rashan Gary brought his #PutCheeseOnEverything hashtag with him to postgame media availability

EiYu4CAWoAM6rer
Isn't that what got Lacy in trouble?

Great comeback GB.... We need to find a way to hold on to A Jones, period! Next game is a scarey one against a good NO team. Go Pack Go!

I have guarded optimism in regards to this win. I just don't think the Lions are that good of a team.

Aaron Jones had a great game. Our offensive line looked pretty good, or was it that the Lions defensive front 7 was that bad? Let's call it a push. Our line did play well, but at what level? How will it hold up down the line?

Rodgers played well. Once again, a lot of drops.

Our defense played it's best with only one defensive lineman on the field. The quicker linebackers were frustrating their offensive line. Neat wrinkle that worked. It gave Gary a chance to play, and he did not disappoint us. Maybe he's found his niche?

I'm not saying I want to see a one lineman defense, just saying it was interesting, and seemed to work.

So Gary just over 50% of the snaps played on Sunday. Guess so much for this BS of finding ways to put him on the field. I think last week he was only at about 60% of the snaps. Sorry if I expect a top 15 pick in last years draft to be able to play more then half a game each week.

So Gary just over 50% of the snaps played on Sunday. Guess so much for this BS of finding ways to put him on the field. I think last week he was only at about 60% of the snaps. Sorry if I expect a top 15 pick in last years draft to be able to play more then half a game each week.
It’s all about matchups and situations. When he’s taken snaps he’s produced. He’s more effective inside. Personally he’s been one bright spot

I felt good about how Gary played. He's actually shown he can make some stops, and has enough speed to get in on the QB.

His role may increase, and his confidence might make him even stronger. Let's hope so. He was too high a pick to get zero from him.

Back