Post Game Thread GB Destroys Detroit 42-21

Maybe they got gun-shy after picking

2012 - #1 Perry, #2 Worthy
2013 - #1 Jones
2014 - #3 Thorton

:)
Wasn't Thorton so bad he never made it out of TC and was cut at end of camp?

Packers had 2 - 3rd rounders that year. Ted took Richard Rodgers and Thornton. Man alive, I wish you guys hadn't reminded me of that! :sick:

At least they didn't trade up for either one of them...hide)

If we talk about the whiffs, we should also include a little bit about the good choices Ted made. This list shows that he didn't always make mistakes. It starts with Rodgers, Nelson, and Matthews. It would be hard to figure that any of them on the list don't belong. Ted's finest moments

Packers had 2 - 3rd rounders that year. Ted took Richard Rodgers and Thornton. Man alive, I wish you guys hadn't reminded me of that! :sick:

Looking at 2014 draft after those guys were taken no one really stands out like WOW we could have drafted them.

But does show that we have invested very little into the DL in the last 6 years as only Clark and Adams in first 3 rounds.

If we talk about the whiffs, we should also include a little bit about the good choices Ted made. This list shows that he didn't always make mistakes. It starts with Rodgers, Nelson, and Matthews. It would be hard to figure that any of them on the list don't belong. Ted's finest moments

Great list. The Collins injury was heartbreaking. He was doing great things and would have continued. What a great pick by TT

it was a terrible draft for defensive linemen other than aaron donald, demarcus lawrence, stephon tuitt.

hey if it makes you feel better the packers now have two other guys from that 3rd round - billy turner and christian kirksey.

Back