Post Game Thread: Green Bay Beats The Chargers 23-20

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Nice win! Love with a solid game and over 300 yards passing today, the bend but break defense got a lot of help from the Chargers but in the end, they held. Bad news on the injury front as we lost Jones and Wilson at RB, The Packers will need to sign some help there.

Short week...Lions on Turkey day! gopackgo

Love did a solid job. I don't know if it was Love, or the coaching staff, but we had receivers sitting down in holes much better than they have all season. Let's hope they keep finding those soft spots, and Love keeps recognizing it.

i was at church today so i missed the game. i have to admit after the loss last week i didn't think we would win this one. looks like love had a great game. was sneaking a peek at the score with a minute left and chargers had the ball and i thought "here we go again". glad the defense was able to hang on for the win.

With win today GB slips to 10th in draft order. if they stay at 10 they might not get any of the top 3 OT's in the draft which would suck.

Here is the thing about today. Regardless of the sloppiness etc.. that we all know is just who this team is this year. But it’s the first game this year I’ve seen them as a team show a lot of grit and determination. That fight from start to finish in a rough battle. That’s been missing on this team for years. In recent seasons once the Chargers retook the lead the Pack would have folded.

If that’s what these later round and udfa bring to the table then by all means start them every week.

It was nice to see Reed and Wicks step up, should force ML to include them more. Musgrave looked improved as well.

Back