Post Game Thread..... Green Bay Holds On And Beats Dallas

This team needs to close games out. We saw against Philly what happens when you don't put teams away.

I don't think I can stand another nervous coach.

We’ve yet to put together a complete game this year (thats the way NFL is now i guess) but 4-1 is damn good. We’ve played some pretty decent teams too.

Jones was a workhorse today. Without him carrying the team on his back they would have got blown out.

We’ve yet to put together a complete game this year (thats the way NFL is now i guess) but 4-1 is damn good. We’ve played some pretty decent teams too.

4-1 with 4 of the 5 opponents being good enough that nobody would be shocked if they all made the POs

4-1 with this schedule while working in a new offensive scheme is utterly amazing and shouldnt be downplayed

This game said a lot of good things about the team. Mainly that we can see what this def is capable of. And that the team doesn't have to be Arod or bust anymore.

Bad side was the receivers were atrocious. No excitement or energy at all. That will be a HUGE need next off-season. This was MVS and GMO chance and they blew it big time.

Jones was a monster. Not only took the temp on his back on the ground but through the air as well.

Frustrating game but overall you have to like what you see so far..

This season is going to be a wild ride.

Hopefully Jones keeps going. I actually thought Rodgers was better in the first half. Then in the second it seemed like they lost their brains and hands. Lots of injuries hope they aren't severe

Since Rodgers have become a starter the 6 TD's he has thrown through 5 games is the fewest of his career.

Rodgers has only had one game this year were he has had more then 250 yards passing and only one game were he had about a 100 QB rating Todays game was his worst of season at 85.2

For a guy you are paying $30 million a year to you demand more then this. This is something you expect from Captain Check down aka Kirk Cousins to do

Back