Post Game Thread Packers Defeat Dallas 28-7

R. Rodgers is just fine. I wouldn't turn down another good TE but he is 12 in receptions, 16 in yards, and 4th in TDs. There are far worse options out there.

If our receivers were more of a threat our TEs would become more effective.

Great comments guys.

I may get ripped for this comment; however, I re watched the tape and AR continues to be inaccurate to WR's that are wide open. Cobb made some nice catches on some crossing patterns that we thrown behind him and low. If they would have been thrown where they should have been, he would have had a lot more yardage. These were similar things to prior weeks, we just caught the passes this week. On the other hand, AR made some great throws when WR's were well covered. Hopefully, things just continue to get better as we near the playoffs.

Agreed on the run defense. Two runs of 90 yards. Take those two away and we have up 80 the rest of the game. Dallas did only run the ball 16 times all game though. A mistake on their part, IMO. It's not like they were down by a ton of points. The run defense needs to get sewed up the next couple of weeks.

This kid Randall is going to be a good one. He just gets it. He is always in good position to make plays and tackles well. I think we see an INT or two from him the rest of the season. I like Rollins as well but he is a little behind Randall. He also has been injured most of the year. I still think he will be a solid corner in the future.

I get where some of you are going about the run D, but explosive plays are explosive plays. It's true we didn't get gashed down after down but those big runs were game changers for them, and Dallas' second TD came in a drive that featured 4 plays, all runs. Me, I tip my hat to that Dallas OL and good play calling because they just made some nice plays together to spring McFadden, but our guys, especially in the secondary really need to contribute and be aggressive against run blocking like that. Lot to continue to work on for that unit.

Also agree with the above post about Rodgers. His accuracy on the deep ball has been off since the SD game, he has very little touch. I do think it was smart of MM to feature Cobb over Adams, AR definitely had more confidence feeding him the ball.

Agreed on Cobb, RP.

Also, did you notice that AR was using the check down to the RB's a lot more on Sunday? We also were throwing short quick passes and getting the ball out of AR's hands. Hope that continues. I think they can use Abby in the same manner moving forward.

Back