QB Prospects

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
I like 3 guys this year, outside of the top 3 ( which we have no shot at)

Round 2 or 3 Jacob Eason, have seen him live at UGA. Coaches I know and respect say he's the real deal:

My Mid round guy is KJ Costello Stanford. He is a custom fit for the Offense ML wants.

Late round shot on Khalil Tate Arizona though he needs a lot of work.

Washingington State QB Anthony Gordon is a guy who helped himself this weekend. Could be a good 5th round guy.

Packers will draft Alex Hornibrook. :)

I like 3 guys this year, outside of the top 3 ( which we have no shot at)

Round 2 or 3 Jacob Eason, have seen him live at UGA. Coaches I know and respect say he's the real deal:

My Mid round guy is KJ Costello Stanford. He is a custom fit for the Offense ML wants.

Late round shot on Khalil Tate Arizona though he needs a lot of work.

Costello is in the transfer portal as a grad transfer, senior classified. That’s the last I heard, not sure if he declared

Costello is in the transfer portal as a grad transfer, senior classified. That’s the last I heard, not sure if he declared

I was going to say the same thing. I was doing a first pick mock and I had him in the 3rd, but when I looked him up there was no sign he declared for the draft.

Regarding Eason, depending on how the pre-draft stuff goes, is it conceivable he could go at the end of round 1? If you're saying round 2, teams are willing to over draft a QB by a half round just to get the 5th year option.

That could be decision time for Gute.
Slightly over draft Eason at #30, or trade back and draft someone else in the middle rounds?

If they like him and they trust the evaluation, pull the trigger. I thought they liked Josh Allen in 2018, we know they liked Drew Lock last year. Get your guy.

Back