Revisiting NIL

TW

Reaction score
I'm sorry! This makes me want to laugh. This is the epitome of just how warped the entire NIL situation is. This could should be shut out cold by every college out there. He's nothing but a mercenary.

I'm sorry! This makes me want to laugh. This is the epitome of just how warped the entire NIL situation is. This could should be shut out cold by every college out there. He's nothing but a mercenary.

NIL has made college football a joke. Some of these kids will have millions in the bank before going pro and be set for life so what will drive them to succed in the pros?

NIL has made college football a joke. Some of these kids will have millions in the bank before going pro and be set for life so what will drive them to succed in the pros?
$13m rofl(

NIL needs restrictions should not be FA pay millions to get kids to come here they don't like it tough to bad so sad.
This is exactly what I said it would be from the start, when I had information about what Texas supporters were going to do. I remember being told it would be nothing more than pizza money, and maybe a free burger now and then. I knew better. I knew what was being thrown together for the opening salvo at Texas.

@DailyLoud
·
23h

Bronny James and Shedeur Sanders are the top 2 college athletes making the most NIL money.
Bronny: $5.9 Million
Shadeur: $4.8 Million

@DailyLoud
·
23h

Bronny James and Shedeur Sanders are the top 2 college athletes making the most NIL money.
Bronny: $5.9 Million
Shadeur: $4.8 Million
Shedeur has shown he has some talent - not sure if he could be successful at the next level.
Same with Bronny; he might be a good college player (if he's every physically ready again), but I haven't seen anything that alludes to him having NBA type talent.
Wish I had a famous father.

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Shedeur has shown he has some talent - not sure if he could be successful at the next level.
Same with Bronny; he might be a good college player (if he's every physically ready again), but I haven't seen anything that alludes to him having NBA type talent.
Wish I had a famous father.
Yeah! But you're in it for the money! ;)

Back