MVP Right now

Tier 1: Mahomes

Tier 2: Rodgers and Wilson

Tier 3: Big Ben, Cook.

Mahomes vs Rodgers

Mahomes 3,497 yards 30 TDs 2 INTs 115.5 rating 10-1 record

Rodgers 3,100 yards 33 TDs 4 INTs 117.6 rating 8-3 record

Last edited:
I know its not fashionable but why Aaron Donald is not in the conversation is a bit of a head scratcher. 10 sacks, 4 fumbles and is about as dominate a defensive player as there is and can change a game

I know its not fashionable but why Aaron Donald is not in the conversation is a bit of a head scratcher. 10 sacks, 4 fumbles and is about as dominate a defensive player as there is and can change a game
D players will never get it. I think LT was the last one to get the award? Look at what's his name broke the sack record and did not get it. Heck last non-QB to get it was AP when he had a 2K season.

Victim of his own success, that's actually a down year for him.

MVP Right now

Tier 1: Mahomes

Tier 2: Rodgers and Wilson

Tier 3: Big Ben, Cook.

Mahomes vs Rodgers

Mahomes 3,497 yards 30 TDs 2 INTs 115.5 rating 10-1 record

Rodgers 3,100 yards 33 TDs 4 INTs 117.6 rating 8-3 record

Wilson is not even in the conversation right now. He has played horrible the last 4 games.

It is Mahomes and Rodgers for QBs. Period.

Then it is Henry at RB.

I thought it might be time to revive this particular thread.

I think Rodgers proved he deserves the MVP award.

But, that's just my opinion.
it's not just your opinion. but i get why you feel compelled to put that at the end of your post.

btw, it is also just my opinion. in the true meaning of mvp, there is no other player who is more important to his team. it's not just about the stats. although his stats are amazing for sure 70%+ completion rate for the entire 16-game season - the highest of any qb that threw more than 125 passes. 48 td passes with only 5 interceptions. that's ten more tds and one less int than mahomes. a passer rating of 121.5 for the season. the next highest was deshaun watson at 112.4. mahomes was third at 108.2.

but beyond the stats, rodgers kept the team calm and focussed and excelled with only one great receiver and an emerging tight end who tied for the most td receptions for a tight end. rodgers led an offense that scored more points than any other team in the league. an offense that scored more tds than the total number of punts for the season.

Last edited:
MVP is going to Rodgers. He had perhaps a top 5 season all time for a QB. He had a insane TD to INT ratio of almost 10 to 1.

Does 12 deserve it? Yes. Will he win it, probably but the vote is going to be very close

Back