RODGERS UNCOACHABLE?

I comes with the territory. He is the face of the franchise and its star

i know that it does, but that doesn't mean it's right. it just means that people like to see stars get bashed and it's harder to get away with it when things are going well. when the patriots were struggling, brady was washed up, a has-been. then the pats win the superbowl and he's the g.o.a.t.

most fans are very fickle. i don't really consider them to be fans in the truest sense of the word.

All the talk against Rodgers, and if he's gone, we ain't got squat. I guess some people like hitting their thumb with the hammer when pounding nails.

Of course he's a prima donna. I've never seen an elite QB, or player for that matter, that doesn't have swagger. It kind of goes with the territory. They "own it."

As far as this past season, I think a lot of Rodgers' body language was similar to that a lot of us had as fans. It was too damned many plays, and games, with players mailing it in, instead of playing to win. That should all change with new coaches.

All the talk against Rodgers, and if he's gone, we ain't got squat. I guess some people like hitting their thumb with the hammer when pounding nails.

If Rodgers is everything and we have no chance without him then this team is in worst shape then I thought.

If Rodgers is everything and we have no chance without him then this team is in worst shape then I thought.

i think even the people who get their jollies by ripping on rodgers are keenly aware that we have no chance without him. we've all seen what happens when he's out. or haven't you been watching?

Of course he's a prima donna. I've never seen an elite QB, or player for that matter, that doesn't have swagger. It kind of goes with the territory. They "own it."

As far as this past season, I think a lot of Rodgers' body language was similar to that a lot of us had as fans. It was too damned many plays, and games, with players mailing it in, instead of playing to win. That should all change with new coaches.
Certainly not giving Rodgers a pass for that body language - regardless of his perception on how his teammates are playing, everybody is watching HIM.

JBlood,

Did you see the 2017 season? If AR would not have played this year, we would not have won 2 games. The D and ST's need to get better. That way if AR is out we can still win games without him or with a serviceable back-up. That has not been the case for the last 13 years. We have been very lucky AR has been fairly healthy overall.

I think TW is saying that all good QB's are divas and have egos to a certain extent. So everyone who is crabbing needs to think about what it will be like without him. Unless we get lucky again and draft another top 10 QB ever, we will be missing AR when he was here.

Reactions: TW

Swagger and arrogance are not the same and many times Rodgers comes across as the latter. Thing is when you are winning it’s glosses over.

Did some players mail it in yes but in the past when Rodgers played as Superman it glossed over how flawed this roster was and when 12 came back to earth the flaws were exposed. And many fans did not want to believe it. Winning blinded many with green and gold glasses, Thompson was Teflon but hey if there’s a problem 12 will bail us out. He always does.

Will all of this get cured under ML? Not sure. Winning cures a lot but if this team is 9-7 how will the team react? How will Rodgers react? But also how will fans react? Some will be realistic and understand that this is process and not a quick fix. But many also think replacing McCarthy is the magic bullett and if Rodgers can’t be Superman ans bail us out who will get the heat? Doubt it’s ML and that leaves one person shouldering the blame

Back